How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
hot and bothered,been in London last few days it was so hot and sunny get home which by the sea it cold and grey

I know how you feel, when I usual listen to music mostly all suddenly start inching I say " ugh" I don't want take my ears phone out of my ears cause te most of music I was listen not want stop listen to it, I say to the "alright you win" went get ears swabs, crazy.

"Ohhhhh,,,I wish I was an Oscar Mayer Weiner"....:lol:

Either that or the Weinermobile.

wmob001.jpg

Wirelessly posted

Steel X said:
Tired. Wish I could sleep some more lol.

Welcome back! Been a long time no see. My old name was Oceanblue.

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling motivated!

Wirelessly posted

Sore and exhausted

Extremely sore and whipped. Personally, I feel as if every single muscle has been stretched, twisted and tied in knots and also as if every single bone in body is broken.

Needless to say, it's a massively bad fibro day for me and it has to do with the storms from yesterday and the heat today.

I am alots of weakness not enough on healthy odd. it is weird on my body. it is not good I got illness!

Not bad. Have a job interview on Weds. It's for a state job. Another one with the same job title was posted this weekend, so since I made it this far on this one I applied for the new one.

Not bad. Have a job interview on Weds. It's for a state job. Another one with the same job title was posted this weekend, so since I made it this far on this one I applied for the new one.
good luck hope all go weel

Very bored - I was meant to be going out with friends tonight but all my ID has been sent off to the DVLA so I can't go.

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling very busy and things to do.

So exhausted,. i know i stayed up late by watching the crap show, but i like it.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back