How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling like a shit disturber...lmao

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling tired think It's the heat

I feeling wellness cope prevent reduce wellness something! I am better wellness!

strangely at ease while it is the busiest time of the university calendar

Feeling too old for playing softball.

Feeling thankful I don't live in a neighborhood that is affected by flooding.

Really really really tired. I woke up at 3:30 again this morning.

Boxed with the fiance for about 30 minutes, then did biceps/triceps/shoulder workout with the kettlebell. Trying to stay busy so that I can wake up!

Having a slightly better day, but still can't go outside for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Wirelessly posted

eirlys said:
Really really really tired. I woke up at 3:30 again this morning.

Boxed with the fiance for about 30 minutes, then did biceps/triceps/shoulder workout with the kettlebell. Trying to stay busy so that I can wake up!

I like that kind of workout! #stayhealthy#workout# fun#

I feel too old and I was going to be done with it after this tourney but after two days, it is being with the Deaf community while playing sports is just so much fun. Next years NSAD will be in Florida so I am reconsidering my decision. I just wish my injuries would cease!

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:

I feel too old and I was going to be done with it after this tourney but after two days, it is being with the Deaf community while playing sports is just so much fun. Next years NSAD will be in Florida so I am reconsidering my decision. I just wish my injuries would cease!

Woot! I do not play anymore due to I cant hit the ball anymore due to my deteriating vision. But do let me know if you decide to play in the NSAD tourny.

Wirelessly posted

Excited my Patriots are playing against the Phil Birdies lol

Wirelessly posted

Woot! I do not play anymore due to I cant hit the ball anymore due to my deteriating vision. But do let me know if you decide to play in the NSAD tourny.

my team wants me to stay because I play so aggressively. iam 90% sure I will give in for two reasons.... last time I was in Florida was the NSAD in Clearwater and that was the only time I have ever touched Florida and I love doing different Deaf events other than justto bars. NSAD is an awesome Deaf event.

Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
Wirelessly posted

my team wants me to stay because I play so aggressively. iam 90% sure I will give in for two reasons.... last time I was in Florida was the NSAD in Clearwater and that was the only time I have ever touched Florida and I love doing different Deaf events other than justto bars. NSAD is an awesome Deaf event.

I love going to NSAD. Last time I went was in Clearwater. Man, that was a long time ago. I was there, LOL I am also looking forward to going to Ft. Lauderdale in 2014.

Feeling like Kristina took over my body, or at least trying to. I've gotten a lot done today (dishes, vacuuming, laundry). But don't worry. My lazy self is putting up a good fight & will eventually win. :D

Glad someone got that energy. Haven't seen it for months now.

Wirelessly posted

I love going to NSAD. Last time I went was in Clearwater. Man, that was a long time ago. I was there, LOL I am also looking forward to going to Ft. Lauderdale in 2014.

I am still not sure about going next year's NSAD because it may conflict with Eastern Deaf Timberfest. Wait and see..

just got home from NYC. exhausted. was helping my friend to be a tour guide for 13 deaf chinese college students from Beijing Union University visiting DC, Gally, and NYC for 2 weeks. gotta wake up in 4 hours to meet up with them again.

I am feeling tired, cant sleep, loaded up on pain killers and loopy as hell but cant sleep. Hurting and just want to go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back