How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Cochlea Implant exercise-later tonight 7.30pm dance to a live swing band.
Only a summer presentation.

Exhausted.....had my moms birthday party at our house, first large party in a very long time, 26 people. I did way more then I have done in years. Everyone was drinking and having so much fun. They were toasting my daughter with Irish Bailey before she moves to Ireland. After seeing how they all feel today, I am so glad I don't drink. I have almost everything put back and cleaned up. Just need another energy boost to finish the rest. Might just have to finish tomorrow because I hurt all over. I love when my house is super clean!!!!

P.S. I ordered the cake from Bel-Air super market. It was called "fruit basket" and it had to be the best cake ever. It was way too big though so lots of left overs. Now if I just get back all my tupperware from sending home the left overs.

hBED417C4

Love it!

I'm feeling like the world is doing it's best to keep me down. I'm frustrated and had enough of this already to last several lifetimes. I'm going out to ride my motorcycle, maybe that will help clear my thoughts until I get back and find the problems still there and become frustrated again.

Tired. While I am at work. I do need a NAP. while i was at home, and didnt want to take a nap. :lol:

Tired. While I am at work. I do need a NAP. while i was at home, and didnt want to take a nap. :lol:

just lie down on my lap and see where it goes

if you know what I mean...

you in alternate universe is probably envious of you too...

I'm pretty sure that my mood across parallel universes is a closed system. I'm sure I'm not the most unhappy me. There are some other me's really getting hosed right now. Is it psychotic not to feel bad for them, and a little happy that I'm not that me?

I'm pretty sure that my mood across parallel universes is a closed system. I'm sure I'm not the most unhappy me. There are some other me's really getting hosed right now. Is it psychotic not to feel bad for them, and a little happy that I'm not that me?

:dizzy:

feeling just a bit richer. just got home from BN. met up with a client to make a website. an acupuncturist.

feeling just a bit richer. just got home from BN. met up with a client to make a website. an acupuncturist.

So you'll get a free service just like this guy below?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNaexuMwp64]Centraal Beheer accupuncture - funny insurance advert - YouTube[/ame]

I feel very very painful.

I spent all day at the Obon Festival in St Paul. It's a Japanese Buddhist custom to celebrate and remember your ancestors and deceased family members. It ends with lighting lanterns and letting them float down the river and a dance called Bon Odori.

It was nice. Had bbq pork buns and sweet red bean buns. Lots of people in Yukata and Geta. Lots of weeaboos dressed up like little baby dolls that made me shake my head. Martial arts displays. Dancing, music, and my favorite... taiko. I LOVE taiko drums... they give me goosebumps.

But yeah... bad knees and walking all day means I'm miserable today. They feel like they are going to explode every step I take. I regret nothing lol.

Feeling like I live in the midwest with this crazy weather. Almost 9:30pm still 85 degrees, high humidity, thunder and lightning.

I feel very sad... I was eating my bag of grapes, minding my own business... eating like a healthy winner... and then it happened... a spicy grape... WTF!? It came out of nowhere... it was spicy... all the rest were fine... just one... spicy... grape... SO gross...

I feel very sad... I was eating my bag of grapes, minding my own business... eating like a healthy winner... and then it happened... a spicy grape... WTF!? It came out of nowhere... it was spicy... all the rest were fine... just one... spicy... grape... SO gross...

Gross :(

Grapes give me the creeps. I love them but I'm always afraid to eat them. I pick them over and only get the totally firm ones. I also will only eat them if they are no longer on the stem. When I was a teenager I was eating grapes out of the bag and watching tv. I got down to the stem on one branch and noticed there were little tiny dead spiders and cobwebs in the stems. Nope...

feeling a tad bit stressed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back