How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another few more days more til my whole pinky, left fingernail comes completely off. I mashed my finger a few months back in June. Keeping it wrapped to hold the nail in...and then afterwards try and keep it clean and covered once the nail is off. It'll take about 2 to 3 months for my whole new fingernail grows back...hopefully straight...or any at all. :( But I know it is still growing from my cuticle to one side so that's good news. Pictures will come soon. Anybody wanna look?

Another few more days more til my whole pinky, left fingernail comes completely off. I mashed my finger a few months back in June. Keeping it wrapped to hold the nail in...and then afterwards try and keep it clean and covered once the nail is off. It'll take about 2 to 3 months for my whole new fingernail grows back...hopefully straight...or any at all. :( But I know it is still growing from my cuticle to one side so that's good news. Pictures will come soon. Anybody wanna look?

Been through this with my son, only his was removed during an out-patient surgery. He was about 8 or 9 and had an infection under the nail. He was a nail and cuticle biter.

it is hope be everything. it is okay safer on for me process for feeling anxiety. relax!. I hope be find out result to secure I know feeling anxiety close to soon Aug 13.

it is hope be everything. it is okay safer on for me process for feeling anxiety. relax!. I hope be find out result to secure I know feeling anxiety close to soon Aug 13.

Hang in there. You are in my prayers.

Been through this with my son, only his was removed during an out-patient surgery. He was about 8 or 9 and had an infection under the nail. He was a nail and cuticle biter.

How long did it take for his nail to regrow back?

How long did it take for his nail to regrow back?

About 2 months or so. We had to keep a Vaseline covered gauze pad in the nail bed just under the cuticle so it didn't close up and so the nail bed didn't dry out.

Hurting everywhere but not like before. All of my joints are achy...that's new to me.

Each day is brand new day :)

it is alots of feeling better healthy improve on reduce! I am seem wellness! it is seems pretty good!

I can't wait for the weekend:dance2:

Off to seniors dance- Cochlea Implant exercise- Ceaderbrook Rec centre-Scarboough. "old time swing music" back!

Awful! The pollen, dust, dander indexes are off the chart! And I have asthma... Blah.

overwhelmed with study....but taking is bit by bit...at least 'm trying to

Being adventurous in my new place , visiting a co-worker and friends of mine opened a café , it rocks!:wave:

:h5: Yes, my wonder twin power hahaha remember that dual?

hBED417C4

dizzy. It is very normal. it is take an times. it is pretty alots of feeling soon better pretty alots of healthy! slow. it is smoothly process!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back