How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of boisterous! Got caught dancing at work to a round of applause! :dance2: :shock:

Sore throat and uncomfortable. Yesterday's fever went away but I'm coughing more today.

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling a bit better after sore muscles settled down.

Wirelessly posted

Tired, tired. Oh, did I mentioned I am tired?

Fibro flare up hit with a vengeance and I am having problems standing or walking.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
Fibro flare up hit with a vengeance and I am having problems standing or walking.

:hug: take it easy and I hope you feel better soon!

I feel great, it was a good thing for me to go to the mini job fair. I got chatting with two other applicants while in line.

My ex girlfriend wants me to get back with her. I asked her how she would feel with all those turbocharging talks. She said she would handle it if I would agree to talk about Beatles. I don't know if I would want to deal with Beatles. Decisions. Decisions!!!!

My ex girlfriend wants me to get back with her. I asked her how she would feel with all those turbocharging talks. She said she would handle it if I would agree to talk about Beatles. I don't know if I would want to deal with Beatles. Decisions. Decisions!!!!

Ask her if she would settle for talking about beetles.

amylynne-albums-what-picture6122-beetle.jpg

Thank you for the great advice!!! I will like beetles better than Beatles. Maybe the VW version.

Be careful though. She may counter with a request that you talk about turbins instead of turbos.

amylynne-albums-what-picture6123-turbin.jpg

Been a very exhausting and tedious July...thank god for August! Got a few extra hours of "shut-eye" last night and feeling a little better....

You should definitely get back together and just marry her.

You have obviously been lonely and depressed since you broke up.

It will be worth your while to talk about Beatles. In fact your first gift to her should be some shirt with their pictures on it.

You should definitely get back together and just marry her.

You have obviously been lonely and depressed since you broke up.

It will be worth your while to talk about Beatles. In fact your first gift to her should be some shirt with their pictures on it.

if he still have a strong feeling for her, then he can do it and can work things out with her. its important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back