How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 25 degrees cooler then yesterday, but I am still HOT!!!

Hope you're not like the lady in the elevator for the iCool commercial on TV...:giggle:...she started taking her clothes off....

*sits in the corner with popcorn waiting for the show to start* :twisted:

Feel pretty good right now just found out a good friend I've known since high school had her baby a little bit ago. 9 pounds 1 ounce and 22 1/4" long :D

The annoyed feeling cured quickly :giggle:

I forgot all about being annoyed when I seen the pics of a newborn baby that was less than an hour old :D

Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:
Rio said:
The annoyed feeling cured quickly :giggle:

I forgot all about being annoyed when I seen the pics of a newborn baby that was less than an hour old :D

Yes, right it was the icool lady :giggle:

Last edited:
hit a writers block again, well its 12am now, so im gonna knock off, and hope on the rosie...and watch GI Joe the new one with the Rock...

weee bit feeling 'damn didnt finish this bit tonight' not as planned, it was a tough peice im working on...but on the flip side i DID get back into it earlier today after some 3 days of slacking about

Wirelessly posted

Ants are all over me ugh!

Wirelessly posted

ncff07 said:
Wirelessly posted

Ants are all over me ugh!

If you've got ants in your pants it'll make you do the boogey dance ....

Did it in Zumba class :P

I am feeling good after Zumba class. I have to get a F/T job or another P/T job to make ends meet. I have to find an apt , it all came too soon! My dad sold the house.

feeling anxiety maintenance healthy,will modify medication after Aug coming soon! adjust low dose.... adjust to healthy anxiety horribles wreck on 1 month ago. soon right now cycle. seems not wellness!

Something different here in Toronto: an outdoor swing dance at Mel Lastman square. A live band> fortunately the rain stopped at 8.00pm.
Thanks-friends in the right place.
Cochlear Implant exercise next Thursday-HarbourFront

Frustrated. Can't tell if my hearing is getting worse in one ear (my better ear :( ), if I have wax in that ear (tried self treatment since my wax appt is a month away), or my HA is acting up.
May go to Audi as she can usually see the ear wax if that's the problem.

Back to work, feeling not-so-fresh from my extended weekend.

It was worth it!
219w3v4.jpg

feelin' better today cuz I got off from work n' also, last holiday I enjoyed watchin fireworks in front of home.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Feeling a lot better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back