How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
serious worst to increase anxiety bad. I will confirm I will find out do it :( anxiety increase anxiety will feel maybe Hope be take care I will feeling better. soon anytime.

:shock:....$9.99...wow...what a bargain!.....:hmm:...it's OK to wear black at a wedding?....

it should be, so long its 'smart' not too 'formal' have like a shoe that's have a resturaent-going mood and a more brighter use of facial make ups...avoid brooding tones...
can't see it as a problem

< im bit annoyed with one deaf woman who visited me today, i was being NICE, only to share my wine which I cellard for 10 years and only to find her texting other people, reading one of the 'easiest to read article but extremely outdated' but she reading like 'to pretend to know everything about it' its just rude and pathetic, she not coming here again ( I said)...i dont like jealous deafies, damn oh she's a teacher aides, well Deaf resources person (wow whoope Big words) ...but havent got a freakn clue what I do, or what i study...

even said 'read all of that?' remember it all?
i mean wtf who does she thinks she is?
she cant read Anything like i do
i hate those jealous morons,get a life huh? id must say, im not al for education education raving, im looking rat a much bigger picture, and no, i dont wanna go on about that, i keep the best and more complext bits to myself, for good reasons.
urgh.

sometime, being nice just back fires for some onknow bullshit reasons of one or another... its stupid

in this days of 'professionalism' shit its like really weird...im like a marxist student of the 1980-1990's, wear veery european types of clothes, and i dont really get that materialistic, (but i do on some things, but its not because i 'had to show' i dont i LIKE that...) its hard to explain om one of those stranges ones...slightly aloof, but can talk alot with the right person/group...im not a comformist i might say...its a 'hearing thing' but im not so sure about that now, but to the unintiated/or uneducated yes i am 'hearingish' in terms of fashion or material-orientation -wise... blah i thnk thats enough..

its just some people are so....dull....pretentioous all at the same time, i just hate it. that's all

its just some people are so....dull....pretentioous all at the same time, i just hate it. that's all

Maybe wearing ur Bunny suit would have added some spice a little...??...:giggle:...then do the "Bunny Hop" and show her the door...I would never share some of my best Wine (if I had any) to a dull and prentitious person/friend...As for the continuously texting...I find it rude also...guessing some people are so addicted to it, same as for a cell phone.

Hold on (text text text) I have a reply to (text text text) Gummers & (text text text) RR's post. (Text text text).

Maybe wearing ur Bunny suit would have added some spice a little...??...:giggle:...then do the "Bunny Hop" and show her the door...I would never share some of my best Wine (if I had any) to a dull and prentitious person/friend...As for the continuously texting...I find it rude also...guessing some people are so addicted to it, same as for a cell phone.

lol, ok but no,
she is being fueking rude, it's silly

woke up with a headache at 5:30 am and took half a my pain killer meds from my surgery hoping it will work. Nope, it didn't and I feel woozy. I really do not like taking codeine at all! My husband went to the store to get me regular asprin. Still waiting for the stupid headache to go away. Today of all days!

Feeling like the weather - bleh.

I thought it was going to be sunny today...nope still cloudy but they look like they are breaking up. Hope you feel better soon!

I thought it was going to be sunny today...nope still cloudy but they look like they are breaking up. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks. Just don't feel like doing anything. May take a nap.

I think I see sunshine peeking thru the clouds! :)

I have bad migrance oh no way I hate grrr migraine, annoy crapy again :(

Finally cooling off a little bit, high today was 110 degrees!!!

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling lazy lol got to go clean the catbox

Tired from another day of hard labor.

Really exhausted from a big day...guessing I will need to get some zzzzzz's earlier tonight.

A little sunburned. Took the dogs for walks twice today. Of course I forgot the sunscreen. :lol:

I'm annoyed at Cochlear Americas ugh had to break down and order a pack of mic covers ... 4 for $42 bucks for a tiny bit of plastic geez

terribles wreck on anxiety doesn't work medical perfect. serious suffer illness. take an times. serious high rate risk me unfortunately for me take an break.

Feeling so excited about tmw. My mom`s flight will arrive at 2:30 and I will make tacos and different Mexican dishes for dinner. My brother and his fiancee will come over for dinner. If the weather is nice, we will eat out on the deck or front porch,

Then, we all go to Ocean City on Sunday for some sand and surf! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back