How are you feeling today? Part II

It's Friday! Whoo Hoo! I'm home for the weekend now even though I brought work home. So I'm happy and I get to work in jammies this weekend.

Feeling like I'm on a roller-coaster with this job hunting.
Oh boy I know how that goes.... Feeling the same thing too.. it's been a ridiculously long ride lol.

Rio- indeed.com is one of the sites I've used (I think LB has too)... along with monster.com, dice.com.... simplyhired.com... um... way too many out there lol. Oh yes- and LinkedIn. All those recruiters on my list of 'connections' and very little leads for me....

I don't think I'm worth anything. I've to work 2x or 3x as hard to make friends. Therefore, I'm worn. I wonder if I've anything left to live for. I've no security in my personal life. I want that. I wish I would talk in ASL grammar instead of using perfect English. Maybe I'll have more friends by then. Maybe I would have security.

I don't think I'm worth anything. I've to work 2x or 3x as hard to make friends. Therefore, I'm worn. I wonder if I've anything left to live for. I've no security in my personal life. I want that. I wish I would talk in ASL grammar instead of using perfect English. Maybe I'll have more friends by then. Maybe I would have security.
What kind of things are you doing 2x or 3x harder to make friends?

I wish that I could give you a formula for making friends but I don't know one. All I know is friends usually have some interests in common, and that it takes being a friend to others in order to make friends. That requires showing an interest in other people's thoughts and feelings. There are other lonely people in your community who could use your friendship.

Perfect English is not a requirement for having friends unless you want to be friends with a Grammar Nazi.

I just want someone to like me. I want to be liked. I'm tired of being unpopular.

u are not alone I'm not crazy about socializing with friends most usually push me to get married and have kids and I am almost 38 lol but i prefer finish school first then I can decide whatever i want to do .. but if no kids i will get pet to keep me busy ;) otherwise than that keep an positive mind you will find some1 who will appreciate you for who u are :)

Maybe you could do vlogs? create a blog and make vlogs in ASL?

I know how it is with friends. I may have a (actually average sized according to studies...) somewhat big FB friends list but I've met them through many different ways- most are from online. But I have very few friends I actually do confide in and/or talk to regularly. It takes a certain connection I guess. It's like Reba said- there really isn't a formula. One of my closest friends I have I met online through a riddles game forum (a team adventure called Invasion lol)- that was 10 years ago last month.

I hate that you don't feel like you could but some friendships take time to build up. In the outside world/offline I'm like you- I don't make friends easily- too shy/introvert and interestingly don't like to be around people ALL THE TIME or parties/events. Even in the Deaf events I'm the guy sitting waaaaaaay over there-------> by myself lol.

So you aren't alone.

I'm very depressing for few days so that why I don't post very much.

Loss of driving is completely devastating for me so mental health center, including inpatient treatment failed me so I have nothing to left.

Feeling sore after my kettlebell workout! I am inspired by Moose the first deaf power lifter:cool2:

I'm very depressing for few days so that why I don't post very much.

Loss of driving is completely devastating for me so mental health center, including inpatient treatment failed me so I have nothing to left.
Hope you're feeling better today.

Somewhat achy from all the walking I did yesterday. Took a nap earlier today and went for an easy walk later in the day to enjoy the warm, sunny weather.

I am feeling sleepy after a long day of interpreting. Did my reg job and our district decided to have language friendly community meeting. I was interpreting for Casper the friendly ghost :( while the Spanish interpreter had some people to interpret for . I got to meet another interpreter not for the deaf but hey she still is an interpreter.

Back