How are you feeling today? Part II

Tired, glad it is the weekend! For once I do not have to work.

I will gaze at the snow, wishing it will melt. Not anytime soon. :lol: It's only around 10 degrees today, give or take.

How cold are the wind chills? Here they are 0 to -5 degrees today.

I will have PH study tomorrow, ugh!!!

The tube goes in my nose... :ugh:

I am feeling tired after a long weekend of fun and traveling local from city to city. Time to enjoy the day

PH study went FAIL after I had extremely nauseous and choking, but I went thorough the high resolution manometry with big tube in nose.

Now, my nose is sore. :(

Now, I have to wait for wireless PH study.

I flushed my sinus with Neti Pot and saw a lot of jelly came out.

PH study went FAIL after I had extremely nauseous and choking, but I went thorough the high resolution manometry with big tube in nose.

Now, my nose is sore. :(

Now, I have to wait for wireless PH study.

I flushed my sinus with Neti Pot and saw a lot of jelly came out.

What's PH?

It measure your stomach acid and lower PH means more acidic.
I wondered the same thing. Thanks for answering. The common abbreviation is pH, so I think that's why we didn't catch it. I know, it seems backwards but that's the way it is. :)

Tired! Doing 2 weeks of work in one week. I am taking all of next week off. My first FULL WEEK off in 8 years at this job. My job is too hectic and last-minute (by other parties, not me) all the time, so it's never been feasible for me to take an entire week off. I put my foot down and demanded everybody get their act together and get me their projects for me THIS week. Oh boy ... :D

Tired! Doing 2 weeks of work in one week. I am taking all of next week off. My first FULL WEEK off in 8 years at this job. My job is too hectic and last-minute (by other parties, not me) all the time, so it's never been feasible for me to take an entire week off. I put my foot down and demanded everybody get their act together and get me their projects for me THIS week. Oh boy ... :D
Yay AlleyCat! Anything planned?

I'm getting extremely frustrated with DirecTV after AT&T bought it and they are very, very, very SLOW to offer HD in all channels, including FXM, Nicktoons, Encore, LOGO, Discovery Family, Discovery Life, American Heroes Channel, GAC and Esquire.

Also, there is rate increase as well. Shame on AT&T.

There is a lot of tech issue with Genie.

and they don't have EPIX yet.

I am feeling sleepy. I am waiting for maintenance man to come over to fix my two toilets.

Much better...but on the News...the Pollen count will be extremely High this week (Pine Trees)....

Yay AlleyCat! Anything planned?

Going to do some fun photo shoots (hobby this time, not paid shoots so I can take my own special photos :) ) and some antique shopping. I live near a highway that goes to Wisconsin from Minnesota and along that highway are a number of small towns with antique stores, old-timey things so going to make at least one day trip out of all that. Looking forward to my downtime!

tumblr_mcn95xeLy01rg7k8ro1_500.gif

Going to do some fun photo shoots (hobby this time, not paid shoots so I can take my own special photos :) ) and some antique shopping. I live near a highway that goes to Wisconsin from Minnesota and along that highway are a number of small towns with antique stores, old-timey things so going to make at least one day trip out of all that. Looking forward to my downtime!

I think I may have heard of that highway... I know my mom and aunt did quite a bit of antiquing along the way one time when they drove from PA to CO to visit me but I don't think it was the same as that highway lol.

Sounds awesome :)

I think I may have heard of that highway... I know my mom and aunt did quite a bit of antiquing along the way one time when they drove from PA to CO to visit me but I don't think it was the same as that highway lol.

Sounds awesome :)

I wouldn't think it was the same highway. This highway leads to pretty much nothing in Wisconsin without a bunch of meandering around to get to a major interstate. So that seems rather out-of-the-way for your family. It's conveniently close for me, but not much else :)

Back