How are you feeling today? Part II

I am feeling depressed. I can't go out to have fun because my car broke down like 10 times in the past few weeks. I will try to get my car fixed tomorrow.

I am feeling depressed. I can't go out to have fun because my car broke down like 10 times in the past few weeks. I will try to get my car fixed tomorrow.

Awww (hug) car trouble is no fun

That is not fun at all , do you have AAA or belong to some auto club ? A (hug) for you and your car. :)

Hubby and I are totally exhausted. Carpet guys are almost done installing the new carpet. We had so much stuff to give away and throw away. Cleaned out all the closets, moved furniture etc. Hubby goes back to work tomorrow.......now to put everything back......

That is not fun at all , do you have AAA or belong to some auto club ? A (hug) for you and your car. :)
I do not have AAA. My insurance covers towing. I towed my car to auto repair service today. I hope they fix the car tomorrow. Thanks for the hug!

I was sick with cough and cold but doing much better.. blah but staying home too often can get to me sometimes. oh well computer and Ipad and keep me busy tho :)

The sad thing is that I'm not the same person I was since I signed up here. Those days, I'm wondering if I'm ever worth anything to anyone. I don't want to go through this crap everyday for rest of my life. I'm always behind 8-ball in term of social skills. I just wish people would appreciate me for myself, but they go for the more sociable person.

feeling better I guess.. ;) gonna get ready for college have fun to all of you whoever surfs thru this site.. :D

The sad thing is that I'm not the same person I was since I signed up here. Those days, I'm wondering if I'm ever worth anything to anyone. I don't want to go through this crap everyday for rest of my life. I'm always behind 8-ball in term of social skills. I just wish people would appreciate me for myself, but they go for the more sociable person.
What kind of person do you "go for?" Someone more sociable or someone like yourself?

Do you have anyone you can socialize with where you are, Derek? You're pretty popular on here!

Do you like to take your dog to doggies parks to play with other dogs? This is a great way to met people , I have met a lot of nice people this way when I took Finlay to the woods to run. What do you like to do in your free time , do you like to cook ,read or art work ? There are so many classes to take and met people .
You're worth a lot to people here . I hate to see you feeling this way . (hug) for you .

I was feeling dehydrated with a dry mouth. My first time getting this. I was in a room with no circulation, and hard to focus.

I was feeling dehydrated with a dry mouth. My first time getting this. I was in a room with no circulation, and hard to focus.

Water.. and sugar free hard candy helps. I have trouble with dry mouth sometimes and the hard candy really helps... along with the Biotene mouthwash.

(The Nice! brand found in Walgreens has sugar free butterscotch hard candy- they're great)

Water.. and sugar free hard candy helps. I have trouble with dry mouth sometimes and the hard candy really helps... along with the Biotene mouthwash.

(The Nice! brand found in Walgreens has sugar free butterscotch hard candy- they're great)
Thank you for the tip

Back