How are you feeling today? Part II

which one is worse...caffine addiction or sugar addiction?

Not sure how this fits in. NO COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But hot tea with on packet of sugar substitute (the pink packet).

I'm feeling tired..

It's going to be one of those sleepless nights again :(

I'm feeling tired..

It's going to be one of those sleepless nights again :(
Try to stay off your computer before going to bed so your brain can unwind . I find it harder to fall asleep if I am online before bed time. I try to find something
boring to read and that help me fall to sleep. A local newspapers works for me.

Feeling fat ... which seems odd considering all that walking I did on Tuesday. I thought I might lose 1/2 - 1 lb, but instead have put a lb or two on.
:(

Feeling excited but a little apprehensive at the same time about starting my Rock Steady training Tuesday.
This is very understanding , I would think you would start off very slowly and find out what your strength and weaken is. I wish you luck in this .

Try to stay off your computer before going to bed so your brain can unwind . I find it harder to fall asleep if I am online before bed time. I try to find something
boring to read and that help me fall to sleep. A local newspapers works for me.

I really should but I guess it's just one of those habits you can't seem to get rid of :dunno2:

But at least it's the weekend :dance2:

Yup that is so true as long you don't have to wake up early to work .

Yes! I'm extremely lucky that I'm not working at the moment. I'm enjoying all that the student life has to offer.

I don't envy those that work on the weekends.

Yes! I'm extremely lucky that I'm not working at the moment. I'm enjoying all that the student life has to offer.

I don't envy those that work on the weekends.
I worked every weekend when I was a health aide , 12 hours Sat. & Sun. It was a very long weekend . I sure couldn't do this now.

I am feeling tired because of a long week and tomorrow is Friday:dance:

Hi, everyone. I feel pain in my left breast as I had surgery to remove cancer on March 15th. First Need location to find the cancer and then had to go to the hospital for surgery. When I got home from the hospital, my left breast swollen up like a melon. It was big. Dang!!!! I have to wait to get my breast back to normal again. I will be seeing my cancer surgeon on March 22nd for post operative (I think that what it was call like a check up and also probably need to prepare for radiation therapy to make sure that the radiation get rid of cancer. Now I have to suffer for this. Just to let you know what is going on with me. :)

Hi, everyone. I feel pain in my left breast as I had surgery to remove cancer on March 15th. First Need location to find the cancer and then had to go to the hospital for surgery. When I got home from the hospital, my left breast swollen up like a melon. It was big. Dang!!!! I have to wait to get my breast back to normal again. I will be seeing my cancer surgeon on March 22nd for post operative (I think that what it was call like a check up and also probably need to prepare for radiation therapy to make sure that the radiation get rid of cancer. Now I have to suffer for this. Just to let you know what is going on with me. :)
I'm sorry that you are having such a rough experience. I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Get well soon!

Back