How are you feeling today? Part II

Get well and I hope you feel better soon Bebonang...that's rough.

:grouphug:

Hi, everyone. I feel pain in my left breast as I had surgery to remove cancer on March 15th. First Need location to find the cancer and then had to go to the hospital for surgery. When I got home from the hospital, my left breast swollen up like a melon. It was big. Dang!!!! I have to wait to get my breast back to normal again. I will be seeing my cancer surgeon on March 22nd for post operative (I think that what it was call like a check up and also probably need to prepare for radiation therapy to make sure that the radiation get rid of cancer. Now I have to suffer for this. Just to let you know what is going on with me. :)
I hope you'll have speedy recovery .

Last edited:
How you feel better soon, Bebonang. I won't send you hugs as that might hurt. ;)

Hi, everyone. I feel pain in my left breast as I had surgery to remove cancer on March 15th. First Need location to find the cancer and then had to go to the hospital for surgery. When I got home from the hospital, my left breast swollen up like a melon. It was big. Dang!!!! I have to wait to get my breast back to normal again. I will be seeing my cancer surgeon on March 22nd for post operative (I think that what it was call like a check up and also probably need to prepare for radiation therapy to make sure that the radiation get rid of cancer. Now I have to suffer for this. Just to let you know what is going on with me. :)
Ouch! I hope you feel better soon! Hugging you on your back.
maxresdefault.jpg

Get plent of rest and relax. I hope you have a speedy recovery . Sending good vibes to you.

I hope everything turns out ok. Major big hugs from me.

I go back to my doctor on April 5 to see whether the masses on my ovaries shrank any, despite 6 months of meds for this. If not, my next step is a hysterectomy. I so don't want to do this. I only hope the masses didn't become cancerous in the meantime so I'm worried. I'm waiting for April 5!!

I go back to my doctor on April 5 to see whether the masses on my ovaries shrank any, despite 6 months of meds for this. If not, my next step is a hysterectomy. I so don't want to do this. I only hope the masses didn't become cancerous in the meantime so I'm worried. I'm waiting for April 5!!
I hope you get a good report.

Good luck AlleyCat. I know that is very stressful

I've had a severe case of bronchitis. Going on two weeks and it doesn't seem to want to go away. I thought I was doing better today, even went out for awhile. Tonight, I'm horrible again. I probably should have been on antibiotics.

Bebonang and AlleyCat....my thoughts are with you.

Last edited:
I am feeling rested after a fun weekend working with translators Mandarin Chinese and two Spanish terps and I was ASL terp.

I am feeling groggy. I woke up at 2:30 pm. I went to bed at 6:30 am. I wish I could have coffee. I am out of milk.

I am feeling groggy. I woke up at 2:30 pm. I went to bed at 6:30 am. I wish I could have coffee. I am out of milk.
Try weaning yourself to black coffee. I did that years ago and now I drink it either way: black or with cream. but no sugar!

I drink coffee with a little milk and no sugar , if a have a headache I will drink some coffee , it helps most of the time.

I drink coffee with a little milk and no sugar , if a have a headache I will drink some coffee , it helps most of the time.
That sounds like caffeine withdrawal. A headache will develop and then caffeine intake resolves that.

Back