How are you feeling today? Part II

Not too good. I've been feeling "off" since Thursday morning. I've been feeling shaky, light-headed, and nauseated. While we were at a seniors' luncheon Thursday I threw up in the restroom. Ugh!

My blood pressure's been low all day until this evening. The nausea is almost constant.

I feel a little better since my evening walk.

Tomorrow morning is a boxing workout day, so I hope I feel better for that.

Not too good. I've been feeling "off" since Thursday morning. I've been feeling shaky, light-headed, and nauseated. While we were at a seniors' luncheon Thursday I threw up in the restroom. Ugh!

My blood pressure's been low all day until this evening. The nausea is almost constant.

I hope you're aren't coming down with that nasty stomach virus like my granddaughter had. Did you start taking some new meds recently ?
I hope you'll feel better for your boxing workout on Monday .

I hope you're aren't coming down with that nasty stomach virus like my granddaughter had. Did you start taking some new meds recently ?
I hope you'll feel better for your boxing workout on Monday .
It's just the way my condition fluctuates. Every so often I go thru some "bad" days. I never know when it will happen or for how long.

It was Saturday, didnt do much.
"The two zodiac signs associated with the month of May are Taurus and Gemini. Individuals born from May 1st to May 20th are members of the Taurus sign. The practical Taurus can be recognized by their earthy and realistic ways of living. " You sound like a Taurus "earthy and realistic ways of living" !

"The two zodiac signs associated with the month of May are Taurus and Gemini. Individuals born from May 1st to May 20th are members of the Taurus sign. The practical Taurus can be recognized by their earthy and realistic ways of living. " You sound like a Taurus "earthy and realistic ways of living" !
Yep, Im Taurus and my son is Gemini.

I hope you feel 100% better soon!

Happy Birthday, Sono - and Reba, sorry to read you're feeling bad! hugs!

Feel better, Reba!

I myself am fighting a sinus infection. I thought I picked up a bug, but it's a sinus infection. The whole right side of my face hurts. Owie :(

Oh no, AC- I had one of those a few years ago and it was miserable! Ended up with laryngitis afterward and then my husband got sick, too. I'm sorry - :aw: Am wondering of a warm or coll cloth on your face would make it feel any better? HUGS!

Oh no, AC- I had one of those a few years ago and it was miserable! Ended up with laryngitis afterward and then my husband got sick, too. I'm sorry - :aw: Am wondering of a warm or coll cloth on your face would make it feel any better? HUGS!
Thank you, I did get antibiotics. I'm just waiting for them to kick in. I seem to get this every spring and then I'm good for the summer. Allergies, cold, and sinuses do not mix well!

I have allergies and sinus problems, too - hopefully soon those meds will have an effect!

I have allergies and sinus problems, too - hopefully soon those meds will have an effect!
Yeah the pollen is bad right now with all the trees budding , my car is covered with pollen. If have to go out you could wear a hat to keep the pollen off your hair otherwise you're be breathing it specially if have long hair.

I felt guilty after big debate with white supremacist on FB over religion, also I didn't know until I checked his page, that surprised me and tried to end the debate as possible.

Ouch, I have been nauseated for 7 months. :(

I have to take non-FDA approval medicine after unable to take Reglan anymore.

Ouch, I have been nauseated for 7 months. :(

I have to take non-FDA approval medicine after unable to take Reglan anymore.
I hope it works for you. Constant nausea is the pits. Bleh!

Back