How are you feeling today? Part II

Feeling somewhat better after I had overwhelming week from last week. Still have a lot going on and I'm trying to be positive about it. :)

14 hrs...sheesh. Have fun and take plenty of pit stops! Be safe too! Anything happen to you, I am leaving AD!

14 hrs...sheesh. Have fun and take plenty of pit stops! Be safe too! Anything happen to you, I am leaving AD!

Awww keep the party here! :D Just say , Patriots rock you gain friends (yeah right)

I can always say hi here when I pit stop :)

I am feeling scared

I need an A in my graded unit to get into the next year of university. I don't know if I'm going to be able to achieve that :dunno:

I am sure your mom had her reasons not everyone drives due to medical issue or other.

My mom is independent.
No it wasn't medial issues , she was afraid to and that was too bad b/c she remeber driving direction really good !

No it wasn't medial issues , she was afraid to and that was too bad b/c she remeber driving direction really good !

I have a cousin who is 28 years old is afraid to drive. People have their reason , no big deal.

Just typical me, make plans and always getting changed:lol: I was looking forward to a long drive . I will disclose and things just will work out haha

Back