How are you feeling today? Part II

Sweat like a pig, feels like a fox!:gorgeous2:

I feel like I am flying thru space after drinking a: Radium City, Spaceman Whiteboard.

Spaceman Whiteboard APA- (American Pale Ale)
A beer not so much designed but delivered by the hand of a divine galactic muse, the spaceman whiteboard is light-bodied for sailing the stars, but fueled by high powered hop bursting rockets for instant flavor delivery. For the explorer with neither origin nor destination. 5.8% ABV

:pissed: at the US health insurance set up... in a time of pain and need they manage to hurt my friend. Callous little pieces of #&$@.

I'm realize that taking Xanax while Klonopin is in my system cause overdose that where I'm suffered, especially slept all day, bad balance, hard to move and extremely anxious. :ugh:

I'm realize that taking Xanax while Klonopin is in my system cause overdose that where I'm suffered, especially slept all day, bad balance, hard to move and extremely anxious. :ugh:
I had terrible anxiety when taking Xanax with prosac a few years ago. I got both switched to other meds and was better. I had used that combo many years before without problem.

I had terrible anxiety when taking Xanax with prosac a few years ago. I got both switched to other meds and was better. I had used that combo many years before without problem.

You means Prozac?

I think that's what she meant.

I take Prozac myself right now.

Used to take Prozac many years ago. It helped at first...but after a few months, nothing changed. Was switched to Wellburtin...and that was the worst drug ever!...Nightmares (bloody ones)...So I stopped taking any drugs and realized that only "I" could help myself deal with the ups and downs I suffered. When asked by doctors what meds I take, and I say "None"...I get a funny look....Life in general hasn't been good to me (I admit)...but knowing too...that the downs I suffered and the depression, would pass on its own.
Not knocking people that do take antidepressants...some people do need a little help dealing with things.

That's a good perspective.

The Prozac is new for me. I had been on Zoloft first, then Busipar, then Celexa, and now Prozac. We'll see how it goes. I've been taking it for about 2-3 months now. I find that my "as needed" anxiety med seems to work better for me. It's Hydroxyzine. I had never heard of it before.

No focus today at work. Had a few problems over the past week, plus regular projects, plus new high priority things. Now I just feel warn out!

A little sore on the shoulders due to sinburn from the Lake House the other day.

I am feeling hopeful. My friend and her husband will be moving back to California due to her illness.

right ear pain....can deal with it tho'...and feeling a little pissed...on the phone with my Bank...those darn Debit Cards with a chip...I lost 2 of them...got a new 1 last week and changed the pin #....but some fool found the old card and tried to use it at a Shell gas station and for an "Inmate Phone"....both were declined so the Fraud Alert from my bank called and had to call back....sending paperwork to confirm the dispute of the charges....

Back