How are you feeling today? Part II

That sounds like caffeine withdrawal. A headache will develop and then caffeine intake resolves that.

Yep, same goes with caffeine soda too.

I bought cinnamon vanilla creamer and hazelnut coffee. I hope they taste good together.

That sounds like caffeine withdrawal. A headache will develop and then caffeine intake resolves that.

Yup, that's happened to me and (oh forgive for what I'm about to type...it's annoying to me in general lol)...when I was a case manager.... one of my older client had a serious...and I mean serious addiction to coffee. She has been known to drink an entire pot of coffee in under 2 hours (maybe a lot less). She liked to get a 32 oz coffee from the campus cafeteria..sometimes twice a day (if she had the money)..she also managed to steal sometimes. When we tried to establish a behavior plan to reduce/stop the intake...well... agitated, angry, shaky and still managed to steal. Yep we even checked her out medically but her health was as healthy as a horse!

(she was in the moderate range for developmentally delayed).

I didn't know until many years ago that you can suffer caffeine withdrawal. I started getting headaches every weekend and couldn't figure out why and I eventually put two and two together and made myself switch to decaf so I wouldn't have that weekend withdrawal. And I never drink pop so my caffeine intake is very little. Decaf coffee still has a very small percentage of caffeine.

Sure, Thanks !!!!

Here's a cake for you... lol

13138782_1146684392028443_4430225698058217432_n.jpg

I bought cinnamon vanilla creamer and hazelnut coffee. I hope they taste good together.
I like hazelnut coffee but only put a little milk in it. If the cinnamon vanilla creamer doesn't taste good in the coffee maybe you could use it to
made French toast .

Feeling great! Worked out and cleaned my place:D

So far, ok. Ask me again tomorrow. Peddled a "train" car for over 5 miles today with my friend. It was fun.

I like hazelnut coffee but only put a little milk in it. If the cinnamon vanilla creamer doesn't taste good in the coffee maybe you could use it to
made French toast .
It taste good. Cinnamon is not strong. It doesn't overpower the taste of hazelnut. Putting the creamer in french toast is good idea! I would also put it in pancakes.

Back