Have You Noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes TweetyBird :( but have you noticed there's only four days til the New Year?

have u noticed theres been a surge of hypocrites across the boards and BEFORE 2005 came in qq :roll:

Have u notice that i have bruise on my right side from widsom tooth that was yanked out recently..its PAINFUL!!!

yep i sure did RQ -- im using my origional avatar for the time being til i figure out what avatar i want next LOL

have u noticed theres 4 days left for the year 2004 qq

Have you notice that I finally got my avatar on. :D My beloved pet and sure missed him alot.

have u noticed i like fly free's signature? (the quote about respect and trust)

anytime Pomeranian!

Have u noticed some members have absolutely cute avatars qq :thumb:

Fly Free said:
have u noticed theres been a surge of hypocrites across the boards and BEFORE 2005 came in qq :roll:

And who would that be?

Have you notice that NewYears is coming soon, I am gotta go out to dinner with my beauitful boys. :thumb:

Cheri -- i would rattle off their handle IDs but theres no point in it right if they seem to like the attention -- theyre better off ignored :D

but a hint -- they like complaining a bit TOO much

Oakley_04 said:
Have u notice that i have bruise on my right side from widsom tooth that was yanked out recently..its PAINFUL!!!
hey... hmm... look at my :naughty: do you need me to help you with anything... or would :lick: be better?

:shock:

Have you noticed that nozobo needs to get a room... :o

*waving at DD*

Have you noticed that DD ran off after Nozobo is turning this thread in a heating moment :gossip:

Have you noticed Angel and Cheri as a twin blondies need to get a video camera and watch Oakley and me :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back