Have You Noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed that I came to peek on AD? I sure have missed a lot in the past few days :) And no I don't have laptop, or side kick to stay in contact. I only use sidekick for emails and AIM. I got little computer time which I didn't want to be on too much during my wonderful vacation in Florida! MMMM MMM! Have a good day all! :wave:

:wave: to SleepyTaz!!!! good to know u have popped in -- sounds like u are having too much fun! hehe ENJOY!

pops back in here to :kiss: fly free :giggle

have you notice that I know fly free will swoon? ;) heh

i noticed SleepyTaz is VERY *right* knowing i would swoon!!!

*swoons*!!!!!!! hehe

:kiss: backatcha SleepyTaz! gracias!

hehe thanks Fly Free ;)

Have you noticed that I'm going to get off AD for the next couple more days unless I get to come back and peek again? I'm traveling again today to South Florida... woo hoo... I forgot exctaly where ooops heh anyways bye all! :bye: (gives fly free other :kiss: to swoon over) bye bye hehe

*swoons* hehe SleepyTaz!!!

southern FL -- are u referring to the Florida Keys perhaps qq

DO HAVE fun!!!! and ofc be safe!! :hug: t'care of urself SleepyTaz gurl!!!!

:kiss: backatcha once again!

have you notice fly free is in heaven now, with dreamy expression on her face thinking about sleepytaz? :giggle:

:lol:

have u noticed Spicegurl has some :naughty: thoughts qq

*giving Spicegurl the honor TOO*

:kiss: to YOU Spicegurl! *swoons* ehehe

awww stop making me blush heheh

:kiss: to fly free too hehehh

have you noticed i just got up and is getting ready to get outside and start my winter chores? :)

have you notice noboo is keeping an eye on all members?

have you notice everyone else seem to be in cheerful mood? :-D

have u notice that me and old navy girl are wearing clothes from old navy.. we're popular

have you noticed SpiceHD is peeping tom on me...Oakley, arrest her! :giggle:

*hides from oakley* yupper i am a peeping tom

have u notice oakley is chasing me?

have you noticed Sequoias is lurking around here... welcome him back again...

SpiceHD, apologize or you'll go to our closet cell and stuck watching me and Oakley :giggle:

heheheheheh okay... *bows to nozobo* i apologize.... *pokes him in ribs then run away again giggling*

have u notice i need to get off computer so i can get things done? heheh bye for now

Oakley dont let her run away again... arrest her and cuff her to her cpu so she'll stuck with AD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back