Have You Noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you notice, some of ad people are talking about oldnavy stuff! lol

Have you noticed that DD is shaking her head...she can't believe how low AD has fallen in the last four days?

have you notice nozobo tends to say "you look familiar" to some AD members?!

have u noticed i got Spicegurl blushing qq :lol:

*sends Spicegurl another kiss along with a HUG*

Spicegurl :kiss: :hug: :D

have u noticed im pahh all caught up in this thread q

OldNavyGirl said:
yeah just some flashback that they look identical to some people I knnow... isn't that strange...

OldNavyGirl said:

LOL Is that true? Hmm...interesting!

Have you notice that this is my first time to post in "Have you notice" for a long time.... :)

nozobo said:
yeah just some flashback that they look identical to some people I knnow... isn't that strange...

there are alot of people that looks familiar everywhere :P

OldNavyGirl said:
especially you....

*run back to the point*

have you noticed OldNavyGirl and BabyAngel is the 2 person that look identical to some people I know...

OldNavyGirl said:

I get that! I saw someone who looked exactly like my mum, it was scary, I was at the zoo with my mate and I so very nearly went up to the lookalike and said hi mum!

have you noticed I spend too much time on AD since this morning?

now I must come to a screeching halt to finish my laundry and go to Idaho Springs about 45 min west of Denver for relaxing in hot tub... their website, if you're curious to check them out, is at http://www.indianspringsresort.com/

maybe I'll come back and be a peeping tom one more time after I finish laundry before hitting the road to Idaho Spring...

ohhh Nozobo!!! gonna perv on the other guys while there qq :lol:

all kidding aside -- DO enjoy the hot tub! :thumb:

Have you noticed its time I went to bed now? *Yawns* Best be off now, have an early start tomorrow

Have fun nozobo in the hot tub!!

nozobo said:
have you noticed I spend too much time on AD since this morning?

now I must come to a screeching halt to finish my laundry and go to Idaho Springs about 45 min west of Denver for relaxing in hot tub... their website, if you're curious to check them out, is at http://www.indianspringsresort.com/

maybe I'll come back and be a peeping tom one more time after I finish laundry before hitting the road to Idaho Spring...

who are you romancing there tonight?? hmmm!

I just came back from laundryomat... strange things is going on today... went to drop my mails, dropped my clothes off at laundryomat to start washing, went to see my mom, then my brother showed up at unusual time so I stay for a bit to chat and explain him the version of my accident and the latest with my car back from its doctor, then went to mcdonald to get food which i got free coupons, then drove back to laundryomat, then I saw 3 car accident, I went around it to my laundryomat, saw a lady :pissed: at the wall while she was folding clothes. Everyone in the laundryomat was watching her talk, then I asked someone what's wrong with her, they said she is on cell phone which her cell was in her pocket and the wire were inside her clothes, no wonder I couldn't see her earplugs cuz of her hair... but from the view the lady was talking to the wall seriously... now I'm back home and now hitting the road to the hot tub... ta ta

zesty said:
who are you romancing there tonight?? hmmm!
don't get Oakley so jealous yet lol... Im just going there to hot tub for few hours for relaxing my back, ever since after my last accident, my old back injury came back so I will feel better after hot tub up there...

nozobo said:
don't get Oakley so jealous yet lol... Im just going there to hot tub for few hours for relaxing my back, ever since after my last accident, my old back injury came back so I will feel better after hot tub up there...

yea yea!! :sure:

ever hear of taking a hot bath or shower?? :whistle: :giggle:

zesty said:
yea yea!! :sure:

ever hear of taking a hot bath or shower?? :whistle: :giggle:
my bathtub aren't big enough for my body to stretch out and standing in hot shower is for regular daily habit... Hot Tub does make a huge different from bathtub and shower... cya I'm out!

Have you noticed DD waiting for NoDoZe to come online so she can pester him? Also waiting for a few victims...er...friends to come online too.

Have you notice that one of DD's victims are here? Me! :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back