Have you been in Germany or would you go to Germany?

Chris96

Reaction score
I was already times in the USA in California... it was mad thereafter also in Nevada and Utah for 2 weeks, then I must fly again to Germany... I miss USA!!!

Yes, I have been to Germany 5 times already, mostly in Southern Germany (Hesse, Baden Würrtemburg and Bavaria). I like both Germany and USA. Welcome to AD2!

(Ja, ich war schon fünfmals in Deutschland gewesen, meistens in Suddeutschland, (e.g. Hesse, Baden Würrtemburg und Bayern.) Herzlich Willkommen in AD2!)

FC Bayern München #1 LOL

I've never been to Germany but wouldn't mind visiting. I haven't been out of the country before and do plan on doing so after I graduate. I might fly to Germany and/or Japan.

I would love to visit Germany, I have never been there and this is where my entire family in history came from. I'm a full 100% German and I would love to touch and visit my historical roots.

@kuifje75: your german is pretty good. how did you learn? YEAH, FC BAYERN rulez :D Champions of 2003 :naughty:

My grandma had already visited Germany when she was alive. I wish I could go and see what it's like. I heard that Germany is very different from USA, isn't that right? I'm German as well.

One of my dreams is to go to Germany just to have a chance to drive on the famous No Speed Limits Autobahn's.

Besides I happen to have German blood running in me veins :D

@ODR: Thanks for saying my German is good. I agree with you about FC Bayern München! :naughty:

@sablecort: That is true, most of the German Autobahn has no speed limit, but other rules do apply there. You cannot pass on the right side of a car. Etc... Some crowded areas or the older roads in East Germany have speed limits. Make sure you're not breaking laws.

Originally posted by OnDaRockZ
@kuifje75: your german is pretty good. how did you learn? YEAH, FC BAYERN rulez :D Champions of 2003 :naughty:

Oops, I forgot to answer your question:
I learned some from my family, a bit, then I studied it in high school for three years. I wrote letters with my friends in Germany, and I studied abroad in Germany for a semester. I have known German since 11 years.

I would like to visit Germany someday. Anyone cares to join me there?? ;)

I've been to Germany, and wouldn't mind visitng there again. I am not German, but my step-granddad is. ;)

I'd love to see Germany, but I'd need to learn more German before I went. Right now I only know enough to get by, like I could find a bathroom, ask for a hotel room and order at a resteraunt, but I couldn't understand what anyone was saying to me. If I could just drive on the Autoban once... That would rock.

I would like to go Germany to meet my long lost relatives there.. :) (Meier & Lethert)..

I wonder what germany is like now? It's probably changed a little bit since I was there.. last time i was there was when I was little.

Back