Got Pet?

AquaBlue

Reaction score
My Georgie. Yours?

georgie.jpg
[/IMG]

One cat here. Look below in my signature.

Aww beautiful cat, AquaBlue. I love the color. :)

I have a dog, a Yorkshire mix. :)

CIMG0318.jpg

I have a deaf cat, Gracier. I don't have a picture with me, my family have it. Oh, well. She's two years old.

I used to have a Deaf cat "Fluffy" but he was killed by a stray dog back in 1986!!!!!!!

Right now in this house of my home have 7 pets lol 3 tanks of fishes, 2 dogs , 2 cats :giggle: haha but some arent mine :)

2 dogs, one cat and one fish tank are my mom's ,

1 big fish tank it is my youngest sister's,

mine is one cat and one tank of fish tank.

it was supposed be 8th but my 2nd sister's fish tank that they are dead.

I will post it later because right now dont have a pictures in my computer. :)

:bump:

Thread moved here from 'General Chat'-- ;)

For those who posted a pix, looks really nice and cute! Thanks for sharing with AD'ers.

Ohh? A deaf cat WhiteWolves64? Am sorry for what happened--how long did you have the cat?

~RR

Cool, I grew up with great Danes, then years later I adopted a English Springer Spainal and she passed away at the age 13 years last year. It was pretty hard on losing her since she the best dog I had. I still have my other dog adpoted from abused and happy living here is a Small mini sheltie (Sheltland sheepdog) look like a small collie. I would do it all over again to adpot another dog. But right now one dog is enough because of vet bills are outragous!

:bump:

Thread moved here from 'General Chat'-- ;)

For those who posted a pix, looks really nice and cute! Thanks for sharing with AD'ers.

Ohh? A deaf cat WhiteWolves64? Am sorry for what happened--how long did you have the cat?

~RR

Actually, we got him when he was 3 months old from pet shop in El Cajon, CA and brought him home to Azusa, CA and had him for about 1 to 2 months and then BAM ~ he was dead at our backdoor step! DANG!!!!!! And then i hit the wall with my fist and gone to work same day and my boss saw my hand swollen up and asked me what happened and i explained to my boss what's going on with our beloved deaf cat that was killed by stray dog :rl: while gone bathroom there and my boss told me to take a day off and come back next day, so i took a day off anyway. And it's hard to find a deaf kitten to replace that i had one back in 1986!!!

im really love cat very much but i dont have one dues ants,roach at my home!

During a weak moment at Wal-Mart, I surrendered to my daughter's pleads - which is very, very rare for me to do so. We brought home our first pet since the girls were born. A fish. It's a male betta. My daughter insists it is a "girl fish" and named him (or should I say, her) Pearl.

I haven't ate him-her for dinner...yet.

I have 5 rats, 3 mice and 1 fish, survived the bad water conditions ( called weatherfish, real name is dojo loach) in a 10 gallon tank, it's an old fish tank. Many of the fish died due to bad water, I didn't change the water and replace filter (my fault) I am currently selling the 48 gallon tank right now locally because there's no room at the new place (I iive with roommates)

Here are 2 youtube videos of the ratties Socks (black one) and Boo Boo (hooded type) Both of them are already 2 years old. Socks is currently have respinatory (sp) disease.

[yt]GW9vKw-fTCQ[/yt]

[yt]lkuwECnPPwE[/yt]

I have 3 cats in 3 different sized, small, medium and large. :giggle: I also do have a dog. I lost all my betta fish and no more for me. Gave away the rabbit. So enough is enough.

Back