Got Pet?

2.jpg

Her name is Lejla (my mom's dog) 3 yrs old will be 4 in Aug

4.jpg

Her name is Kali (my mom's dog) I think she is 1 or 2 yrs old.

PC300186.jpg

His name is Bear 18 yrs old will be 19 on April 1st

5.jpg

My cat Jasper. Isnt cute that he cover his eyes like said ENOUGH! taking a pic of me lol hahaha :lol: 11 months old

I didnt take a pic of the fishes yet :)

2299747938_144594ecbf.jpg

My two Chihuahuas. Lulu is the white one she is a standard Chihuahua.. Possum the tan one is a Mini Long haired Chihuahua.

heres max the demon's spawn kitty hes 8 months old now :lol:

Attachments

• max1.jpg
    max1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
  • max2.jpg
    max2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 5
  • maxhall.jpg
    maxhall.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 5
ohhh the kitty looks pissed while wearing the devils horns.. lol

cute cats.

I've got a dog, Jack Russell, Smokey

2 cats
a 3 legged torti long hair cat, Jade
an Orange tabby, Furby

2 Robo Hamsters
Biscuit and Smackerz

2 parakeet birds
Shiloh and Snowball

I'll have to go to my other computer to get pictures of all my animals later

Last edited:
I have a 5 month old puppy and mix of Collie and Blue Heeler. Her name is Lily.

001.jpg

I have a 5 month old puppy and mix of Collie and Blue Heeler. Her name is Lily.

001.jpg

I heard that Collie and Blue Heelers makes good dogs,

beautiful pup! Loves the markings on the dog. looks like he/she has socks on..

I grew up with mainly dachshunds. I had my last two dachshunds together. The male was pure bred red shorthaired with crooked front paws. The female was possibly mixed as she was bigger than the male with abit longer legs. Her color was dark red with strip of black down her back. She got black chin and tail. Her fur length was bit longer than the shorthaired kind. The male is my favorite of the two because he loved to cuddle with me (and anybody).

Lost the male about 5 years before I lost the female. The female lived almost 17 years.

I have two 5 year old standard poodles Sophie is the smaller of the two, is black, and weighs about 50 lbs. Bailey is the bigger, is brown and weighs about 70 lbs. Than There is Porksicle He is a 3 year old Amelanistic Corn snake (who in the picture had just gotten done digging up his ivy so he had dirt on his face). Last but not least is my 2 year old pride and joy Brazillian Rainbow boa Big fat Louies (who started out big fat louie) We are having a hard time sexing her as she grows when you hold her in the light the scales have the same effect as a prisim and give off a rainbow effect on her scales.

Attachments

• m_f14ce36a81ca6a42ac16405331049c87.jpg
    m_f14ce36a81ca6a42ac16405331049c87.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 5
  • attachment-2.jpg
    attachment-2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 10
  • attachment-3.jpg
    attachment-3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 9
Her name is Emily 13 yrs old will be 14 on July 17th.

Attachments

• PugB.bmp
    68.8 KB · Views: 16
i have three pets

2 guniea pigs one named fatty( cos he is!!) other one called Buzz but sometimes call hime Nut rock ( cos he is nutty)

and a Lionhead Rabbit named Snowball( in the summer we call her mudball!! cos she likes to roll around in the mud and she is allways covered in mud!!) she is 6 years old will be seven in october

Oh!! and i have applied for hearing dog i got ainterview with the people next weds the wait could be any thing from 18-24 months long!!

ZoeyAnnxxx

i've got 3 pure pitbull. they are very sweet dogs they might look mean and bad dogs but their personality are like a lab or gold retiever

Back