Get to know Matt, ask me anything.

They are HUGE. 20 pounds or more

OMG MaineCoons are awesome.. I used to had one.. her name was SarahMae.. she passed on after she gave birth.. she had GTV.. (gas---sp) very expensive surgery and high % death from it.. i fed and raised her babies, gave them away to nursing homes. those Maincoons are great pets.

really ?? 20 pounds.. SarahMae is very small.. maybe she was runt in liter.. she was like 10 pounds..tall and thin... very sassy! i will find pic and show ya.. later.

20 pounds that means maine coons the largest breed domestic cat that pretty heavy!

Yeah.. one of few my cats... are heavy more than 20 pounds.. when they jump on your belly.. *OOOF* <coughs> lol but they are great for my back... with their claws dig in.. like they are massaging.. hehe

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Yeah.. one of few my cats... are heavy more than 20 pounds.. when they jump on your belly.. *OOOF* <coughs> lol but they are great for my back... with their claws dig in.. like they are massaging.. hehe

At least the massage by cat is free cheap than go massage parlor LOL

your website is very cool, I can see you tell about your veryyy personal on your website. but I like that :thumb:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:mrgreen: soo matty what u had been up to? heh I'm here and bein a POSTWHORE now :rofl:
Went out with one of my great friends, Simone (who should post here occasionally..LOL) :D

Back