Get to know Matt, ask me anything.

Originally posted by Strawberry
So Matty, have you considered popping your eardrums and become deaf like us? heh

LOL.. if he does.. .let me know .. i have this foghorn..
:naughty:

So Matty, have you considered popping your eardrums and become deaf like us? heh
You know what, I did have that crazy thought in my head at one time, but, God made me who I am. He wanted me to hear. As one person said (forgot who), I am a deafie in a hearing body. LOL. One of my Ex's a few years back, she told me that I wanted to be deaf. She didn't last long. LOL. She didn't like hanging with my deaffies.

Originally posted by MsGiglz
LOL.. if he does.. .let me know .. i have this foghorn..
:naughty:
LOL...lemme start going back to the race track without ear protection. Then my hearing with deteriorate quickly.

LOL!! :D Heavy Duty ear-plugs will do. ;)
LOL. I got my headset that I use for racing so I can listen to radio communicaton. With those headphones on, damn, they make a big difference. I did pay like $80 for one of the best out there. LOL.

Another thing to know about me. When it comes to toys or electronics, I usually get the best cuz I want it to work correctly.

Another thing about me, I get bad mood swings. I can go from joyous happy to depressed and bummed before you can fingerspell SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS

Back