Get Ready for NFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me a party pooper, but yeah I think Im going to focus on rest of baseball season and then all out in NBA after World Series is over. Glad to see Yanks will not be in playoffs, but then again Braves are even worse off than Yanks...pfft

Lumbingmi.. ya wanna guess who the SB champ would be now after 2 weeks????? Boy ya asking for trouble, man....

Call me a party pooper, but yeah I think Im going to focus on rest of baseball season and then all out in NBA after World Series is over. Glad to see Yanks will not be in playoffs, but then again Braves are even worse off than Yanks...pfft

Come back to NFL talk Party Pooper (kidding) :giggle: Its all good and enjoy!

Good win, Patriots! Player of the game went to Patriots defense team. :applause:

:h5: Yes!! We had a good win :applause: I was impressed Cassel still needs work on the passes he had a few incompletes otherwise, great job. Restless was also a happy camper to hear we won. Keep up it Cassel!!

:h5: maxUfc,oceanlbue7 & restless :D :D

:applause:

:h5: to Max, Oceanblue, and Phillips. Oceanblue-thank you for letting me know the scores thru txt messaging and I got to see little bit when I got home. Sunday was a pretty tough day that I got bad news that my grandfather passed away Sunday AM and that I had to work. So hearing the scores from Oceanblue cheered me up a little. Boss gave me Monday and Tuesday off so I was able to see the replay few times on Monday. It was so good to see my Tedy Bruschi. :naughty:

Aren't you guys ready for Tuna vs. Patriots next week? I am looking forward to it!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!! :cool2:

:h5: to Max, Oceanblue, and Phillips. Oceanblue-thank you for letting me know the scores thru txt messaging and I got to see little bit when I got home. Sunday was a pretty tough day that I got bad news that my grandfather passed away Sunday AM and that I had to work. So hearing the scores from Oceanblue cheered me up a little. Boss gave me Monday and Tuesday off so I was able to see the replay few times on Monday. It was so good to see my Tedy Bruschi. :naughty:

Aren't you guys ready for Tuna vs. Patriots next week? I am looking forward to it!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!! :cool2:

:h5: Restless_heart, your very welcome :) I wouldn't leave a fellow Patriot out in the cold where scores and news are concerned :).. I did send you something by mail keep your eyes peeled its relating to the passing of your grandfather :hug: My condolences go to you and your family. Hang in there :)

Yes, our Patriots got it easy this week, I am looking forward to the game Go Patriots!!!!

New England will rock the Dolphins on Sunday. Tom Brady will find Chad Pennington in tuna cans at local grocery store Monday morning. Go Pats!!!:naughty:

:h5: Restless_heart, your very welcome :) I wouldn't leave a fellow Patriot out in the cold where scores and news are concerned :).. I did send you something by mail keep your eyes peeled its relating to the passing of your grandfather :hug: My condolences go to you and your family. Hang in there :)

Yes, our Patriots got it easy this week, I am looking forward to the game Go Patriots!!!!

Aww...thank you, I will. :hug: Alot of people did asked why Tom Brady wasn't at the sideline, I did wonder too. Maybe he will next week. :fingersx:

New England will rock the Dolphins on Sunday. Tom Brady will find Chad Pennington in tuna cans at local grocery store Monday morning. Go Pats!!!:naughty:

:lol:

regrettably so, I'd say pats would still beat Dolphins if I replace Cassel as QB, thats how rough of times Miami is going through right now.

I will have party at my home this Sunday. So we will watch Patriots game :thumb:

i'll take a rain check on the party on Sunday for footballs, I will be training for my bike ride to SF for when New England loses to SF. :giggle:

i'll take a rain check on the party on Sunday for footballs, I will be training for my bike ride to SF for when New England loses to SF. :giggle:

Its too early to say NE Patriots will lose. We will need to wait and see :P Go Patriots!!!!

Last edited:
Typical Vikings

They blew a 15-0 lead against the Colts in the 4th quarter and lost :roll:

Hopefully they will win on Sunday against the Panthers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back