Get Ready for NFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey football fans! Its that time of year again to watch our favorite football teams during the 2008 season. I know one game already played, I believe it was Washington Redskins vs. The Colts on Sunday. Its pre-season its just enough to get us all excited for the regular season to start in September.

Welcome back, and let's talk football without any bashing.

Let's roll !

uhum......(clears throat)

I was just reading the email that ownership of Patriots got from the coach this morning....

"To whom it may concern,

I realize all the wonderful publicity I brought to this mistake free, suit and tie franchise, and you can just include that bonus in next weeks check please. It may also please you that I come to training camp a new man and completely rehabed. I bought this wonderful novel by Dr Phil called beliCHEATERS anonymous....12 steps to honesty or 1 step to espionage. It has lead me down paths I never thought possible and hope you will appreciate all my future endeavors of completing his 1 step program!

LOVE

bill"

uhum......(clears throat)

I was just reading the email that ownership of Patriots got from the coach this morning....

"To whom it may concern,

I realize all the wonderful publicity I brought to this mistake free, suit and tie franchise, and you can just include that bonus in next weeks check please. It may also please you that I come to training camp a new man and completely rehabed. I bought this wonderful novel by Dr Phil called beliCHEATERS anonymous....12 steps to honesty or 1 step to espionage. It has lead me down paths I never thought possible and hope you will appreciate all my future endeavors of completing his 1 step program!

LOVE

bill"

Doug, that's funny and a cute one :giggle:

It's gonna be exciting seeing HOVRS out in force, wearing the Baltimore Ravens' colors.

Hail to the Eagles! We got our Eagles flag hanging from our flagpost. Funny, our neighbors across the street hung up their Steeler's flag. :shock:

Goooo Spygaters!! Oh I mean Goooooooo Patriots. I named all my NFL fantasy teams - Spygaters to honor my Patriots. :D

My prectiction on Super Bowl this year : San Diego Chargers vs Dallas Cowboys. Yes, Patriots will make in the playoff and lost to either Chargers and Colts.

Hail to the Eagles! We got our Eagles flag hanging from our flagpost. Funny, our neighbors across the street hung up their Steeler's flag. :shock:

put arson on Steelers flag on ur neighbor ;) same as my situation, I am fan of Eagles while my roommate is fan of Steelers, we live in same house :-/

All I can say is...

SSSSTTT LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rams!!! hehehe......(I'm fond of the Rams colors on the dark jerseys that why....)

Goooo Spygaters!! Oh I mean Goooooooo Patriots. I named all my NFL fantasy teams - Spygaters to honor my Patriots. :D

My prectiction on Super Bowl this year : San Diego Chargers vs Dallas Cowboys. Yes, Patriots will make in the playoff and lost to either Chargers and Colts.

Max! Have you lost your MIND! GO PATRIOTS

HEHEH Ocean knew ya would slap me for that cheap shot I put in...lol classic...

NOPE!

I ain't ready for football till Sept! Cause we aka damn f**king gonna to have party at the place starting late of Aug such as late last weekend of August in Tally :D We'r gonna to have a big picinic! :D

The desire to maim a Steelers fan or to burn a Steelers flag proves it: Steelers is real footbal; the rest is elementary.

Max! Have you lost your MIND! GO PATRIOTS

Just know Rivers and LT are full recovery and got foam mouths to have venangce on Patriots (we will find out on October 12 with NE @ SD).

Colts still threat to Patriots every year and they got more dangerous WR Marvin Harrision, Anthony Gonzalez and second year Reggie Wayne (we also will find out on November 2nd with NE @ IND).

I wish I can fix Patriots to get back into Super Bowl.....nah nah, let them to battle every opponent teams since I wants to make everyone happy to watch Patriots to play straight up honest game :D.

I still being Patriots that don't mean I expects them to win at all on my high expections .... I am cheering for them not matter 1st place or 100th place. I has to share my heart with all Red Sox, Celts, Revs, Pats, and Uconn together. :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back