Get Ready for NFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady got out season for his years because of knee injury and he will return to football very soon dont worry about your hero okay?

Darn, Pats are not rush to get QB third string this time. Yes, Chris Simms...also Tim Rattay came in town. Stay tune. :)

Who knows Cassel might end up real good QB than we think? My unforgotten moment when Pats fans ( and me) thought "Oh no second string QB Tom Brady go in....Brady is not good as Bledose! The season is done!!" when starter Drew Bledose got crushed hit by Jets lineman. Next thing, Brady become one of greatest QB in the NFL history along Brent Starr, Bart Unitas, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, John Elways and others.

Keep our Patriots spirit, not matter win or lost or tied. :h5:

Yeah, I remmy Bledose real well and looked at Tom Brady. He turned out a real fine quaterback since Bledose left. We will have to give Cassel credit for trying hard and getting to know our players just like the other rookie quaterbacks...Just like rookies in baseball. This is sports.

Will the Colts' Manning stay strong all season, he seems to struggled little bit. He just had knee surgery not long ago. We will see what happens this season. Remember this is FOOTBALL!!!! We are not here to whine. Just the updates of ours players, your and ours...Patriots and Patriots haters...

Too early to decide on prediciton to the Superbowl 2008. I rather see the teams play, one by one...then I will know. :D

sorry ladies and gentlemen, look like Pats going down in the toilet, soon...

[ahem]... 18-1? 1-0, then 1-18, karma strikes back!!

haw haw haw har!!

Folks.. looks like Texan Guy and Farewell65 gonna be at war soon enough with TG's Dallas Cowboys to clash with Farewell's Philly Eagles...ooo should be something to see the 2 of them do the trash talking later... lol....

NorCal.. better hold your breath on your prediction, bubba.. ya gonna get nailed soon or later by Ocean or Restless or Max.. lol...

sorry ladies and gentlemen, look like Pats going down in the toilet, soon...

[ahem]... 18-1? 1-0, then 1-18, karma strikes back!!

haw haw haw har!!

You just never know what can happen with NFL especially, NE Patriots:D

Tough time for Titans's Vince Young. :|

Young has a sprained medial collateral ligament and fans booed him.

Agent: QB was watching football - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Good thing, a psychologist helped Young out. Question, will he be same person in Titans uniform?. Hard to tell...time will tell. At least, he is not going end up like former Chargers QB Ryan Leaf year ago...Young is quite guy we knows.

Good to see Young all right as still alive after his suicide talking. :) He will be better/imporve mental person after helped out by a psychologist. He should be fine to return to the field someday. Or retirement?.

Yeah that would be toughest on any players don't have strong mental game.

ESPN - Fisher reached out to police because therapist said Young mentioned suicide - NFL

Oh yeah Vince Young was booed in the game in Tennessee and I dont blame him for being unnerved by all this booing and etc from the fans there..hopefully he will be better mentally and be ready to play once his injury is healed well enough...

SF 49ers won over Seattle Seachickens!! woot!!!!! 33-30.

See you, Detroit, we'll be waiting to eat some fresh meats.

I now watch Browns-Steelers game on tv. that s wind gusts and raining while IKE s coming here.
I saw Michael Phelps on seating. Wow!

Congrats to Pats. It was system that helped Brady instead of Brady helped the system.

Redskins defeated NO Saints. It was a good win for first yr coach Zorn.

Seahawks beating 49ers is nothing to brag about. Both are in NFL most weakest conference.

Good win, Patriots! Player of the game went to Patriots defense team. :applause:

Congrats to Pats. It was system that helped Brady instead of Brady helped the system.

Redskins defeated NO Saints. It was a good win for first yr coach Zorn.

Seahawks beating 49ers is nothing to brag about. Both are in NFL most weakest conference.

Add Rams, too. That may be good break for Patriots whom face them this year.

NFC East are toughest conference as if one of them would end up into Super Bowl.

Good win, Patriots! Player of the game went to Patriots defense team. :applause:

:h5: Yes!! We had a good win :applause: I was impressed Cassel still needs work on the passes he had a few incompletes otherwise, great job. Restless was also a happy camper to hear we won. Keep up it Cassel!!

:h5: Yes!! We had a good win :applause: I was impressed Cassel still needs work on the passes he had a few incompletes otherwise, great job. Restless was also a happy camper to hear we won. Keep up it Cassel!!

Dont heap all praise on Cassel. It was all Belicheat and his defense.

belicheat's mastery of defense >>>>>>>>>>>> Favre in first year offense.

I'm crawling into my little football hole for some good old football hibernation.:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back