Get Ready for NFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....and thats not at all a bad thing

Oceanblue7 and restless_heart and Patriots fans.

H-5.jpg

Yeah, three hours to go for Pats vs Chiefs game this hour! :lol:

Oceanblue7 and restless_heart and Patriots fans.

H-5.jpg

Yeah, three hours to go for Pats vs Chiefs game this hour! :lol:

Here's the high fives Matt and Oceanblue...five more minutes to go!!! I am wearing my Teddy #54 jersey. My patriots flag is out there...of course there are Steelers' fan across the street and a Dallas fan down the road. I am so ready for the Patriots. I have been watching ESPN all morning to hear all about our players and the past "Path to Perfection" games...and of course the Superbowl...

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

Here's the high fives Matt and Oceanblue...five more minutes to go!!! I am wearing my Teddy #54 jersey. My patriots flag is out there...of course there are Steelers' fan across the street and a Dallas fan down the road. I am so ready for the Patriots. I have been watching ESPN all morning to hear all about our players and the past "Path to Perfection" games...and of course the Superbowl...

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

Pats? No way, they will not reach SB this time. :thumbd:

You forgot to add 1 loss (18-1) in your bottom... and don't forget to add "busted" there, too. :ty: to the NY Giants, the SB Champs! :lol:

Colts will beat Pats up later this year!

Brady was hit in the knee midway through the first quarter of Sunday’s game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

:h5:Max and Restless we had a tough game without Brady. I was on edge of my seat bec I am not feeling confident in Cassel at all. He made a lot of mistakes, incompletes where we would have had some TD's but he had to mess up. I am believe the Patriots will do a great job for the season. Brady will back on the field and be ready.l

We won yeeeeooooooooooow!!!!! NE 17 KC 10.... YAYAYAYAYA!!!!

Well guys, that was pretty old. Those of mine signature below is way before the playoffs and the superbowl...we are still at 18-0 as of last season... Playoff nor the superbowl don't count. I have never updated my signature or avaitor, Why do I need to? Nah...We were so proud of our guys working so hard last season. Superbowl didn't or ever had haunt us, the Patriots fans one bit. Good try guys...We do have our Faith in our boys. And now for information about Tom Brady being injuried during the play. We knew it would happen one way to another, but it doesn't stop us having Faith. Oceanblue and I did our magic that KC didn't make to feild goal to score 13, whewie!!!!

Congrats to NYJets!!!!! Whooooooooo!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

We won yeeeeooooooooooow!!!!! NE 17 KC 10.... YAYAYAYAYA!!!!

Well guys, that was pretty old. Those of mine signature below is way before the playoffs and the superbowl...we are still at 18-0 as of last season... Playoff nor the superbowl don't count. I have never updated my signature or avaitor, Why do I need to? Nah...We were so proud of our guys working so hard last season. Superbowl didn't or ever had haunt us, the Patriots fans one bit. Good try guys...We do have our Faith in our boys. And now for information about Tom Brady being injuried during the play. We knew it would happen one way to another, but it doesn't stop us having Faith. Oceanblue and I did our magic that KC didn't make to feild goal to score 13, whewie!!!!

Congrats to NYJets!!!!! Whooooooooo!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
:gpost:I am confident that our team will rise up again. I need to learn to give Cassel a chance and hope he will finally learn the ropes of the Patriots. I am happy to see he did work his way to win today's game . I know Brady will be back healthy and ready to play again.

:h5:Max and Restless we had a tough game without Brady. I was on edge of my seat bec I am not feeling confident in Cassel at all. He made a lot of mistakes, incompletes where we would have had some TD's but he had to mess up. I am believe the Patriots will do a great job for the season. Brady will back on the field and be ready.l

Yeah, Cassel will need few words from my Teddy, Brady and our coach Bill...where is our third string? Tsk...tsk...I never understand how these works, but I am sure our Bill had known what he was doing...

Looking forward to NYJets next week. Don't worry, Ocean, Tom Brady will work on his knee, good and ready for next week's game.

GO UGA!!!! oops wrong thread. well anyway all my fav college teams won yesterday, my fave NFL team lost today so easy come, easy go

I noticed that all NFL players will wear "GU 63" and it on lawn while watching tv. I searched it in google and I found it.

The NFL honor the late Gene Upshaw with his initials and his uniform number stenciled on the field for all 16 games this opening weekend.

The league had announced that all NFL players would wear a patch all season with the initials “GU” and the number 63, his former uniform number to honor the Hall of Fame guard and longtime union leader, who died two weeks ago.

I forgot to mention it, I'm long supporter of Raiders as #1 but they aren't doing very well, also Go Raiders!! I hopefully they will doing good this year.

I forgot to mention it, I'm long supporter of Raiders as #1 but they aren't doing very well, also Go Raiders!! I hopefully they will doing good this year.

You can alway root for Randy Moss #81 WR, NE Patriots:giggle:

That reminds me of something...My husband wasn't too happy with Green Bay for a few years till the playoff last year. Green Bay kept losing many games and wasn't too thrilled. Let me tell ya, after a team loses, he would choose the other teams. I would tell you how many jersey's he had owed, too many and besides Green Bay and Cleveland Browns last year...even last year he picked the Patriots more than the other teams as well. But now when he heard his most fav quaterback from Green Bay, he is rooting for the New York Jets. He even threw away the Green Bay's Brett Farve and jackets, etc... I took them out and told him are you crazy?!? Farve is famous nowadays even the Jets took him over...he is the most important player. Just never know if these old jersey or jacket are worth anything...I hope he will remain with the NYJets for some time now bec he does drove me crazy with too many "Er, I don't know," after I asked what jersey you want for Christmas...Now I do know, the Jets...I pray he stick with it...

I would never stop loving the Patriots, win or lose...:D

Yeah Brady's injuried but he could come back at end of season or not unless docs tell him to shut down for the year.. and yep he will be back next season all 100% healed and ready to play competitive football again...

Tom Brady will be back next year...Brady's injury - ACL torn.

That is football where something will be happen soon or later. Yes, that happened to our Tom Brady...just thinking about last year with Chargers' LaDainian Tomlinson and Colts' Marvin Harrison got hurt that didn't bring their team to Super Bowl. Turn the table to Brady now.

Remmy, Brady is 31 years old and he mentioned that he wanted to play for many seasons like Brett Farve's.

I still cheering for New England Patriots not matter Tom Brady or Matt Cassel or Kevin O'Connell to handle QB job this year. :cool2:

Tom Brady will be back next year...Brady's injury - ACL torn.

That is football where something will be happen soon or later. Yes, that happened to our Tom Brady...just thinking about last year with Chargers' LaDainian Tomlinson and Colts' Marvin Harrison got hurt that didn't bring their team to Super Bowl. Turn the table to Brady now.

Remmy, Brady is 31 years old and he mentioned that he wanted to play for many seasons like Brett Farve's.

I still cheering for New England Patriots not matter Tom Brady or Matt Cassel or Kevin O'Connell to handle QB job this year. :cool2:

:ty: Max, I am very sadden by the news I won't be able to see him in San Diego as planned. I will wear his jersey no matter what, he's my favorite player and well respected. I know he will come back next season healed and ready to do what he loves best play football. I am rooting for NE Patriots with or without Brady. Go Patriots! love you Brady and get well soon your girl OB7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back