Get Ready for NFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ty: Max, I am very sadden by the news I won't be able to see him in San Diego as planned. I will wear his jersey no matter what, he's my favorite player and well respected. I know he will come back next season healed and ready to do what he loves best play football. I am rooting for NE Patriots with or without Brady. Go Patriots! love you Brady and get well soon your girl OB7

:hug: Sorry about not see him on the field, Oceanblue7. I believes he will be in San Diego to cheer his teammates like Marvin Harrisons did cheering for his Colts teammates last year. Good to see you still having your pride along with restless_hearts, me and Pats people. :h5:

:ty: Max, I am very sadden by the news I won't be able to see him in San Diego as planned. I will wear his jersey no matter what, he's my favorite player and well respected. I know he will come back next season healed and ready to do what he loves best play football. I am rooting for NE Patriots with or without Brady. Go Patriots! love you Brady and get well soon your girl OB7

Remember Tom Brady didn' disappeared from face of Earth. He will be at the game as an injuried player like other injuried players out there watching the game. I have a strong will that things will be ok, with or without Brady. Remember Moss' quotes today. Tom Brady is young and will always come back. Moss still have till 2011 and he will hang in there till Brady comes back and have some unfinished bussiness. Don't forget guys, think of it, as soon as 2008 ends, Brady will be back in time for the playoffs. :hmm:

:hug: Sorry about not see him on the field, Oceanblue7. I believes he will be in San Diego to cheer his teammates like Marvin Harrisons did cheering for his Colts teammates last year. Good to see you still having your pride along with restless_hearts, me and Pats people. :h5:

Remember Tom Brady didn' disappeared from face of Earth. He will be at the game as an injuried player like other injuried players out there watching the game. I have a strong will that things will be ok, with or without Brady. Remember Moss' quotes today. Tom Brady is young and will always come back. Moss still have till 2011 and he will hang in there till Brady comes back and have some unfinished bussiness. Don't forget guys, think of it, as soon as 2008 ends, Brady will be back in time for the playoffs. :hmm:

:ty::ty::ty:Max and Restless :hug: I am feeling better and keep cheering for Patriots no matter what. You guys are the greatest Patriot buddies !!

Me too .. Felt so bad brady! so See what happen at MCI today and Hopefully its not serious injure! :fingersx:

:grouphug:

Eagles kicked Rams' ass!

Cowboys, yall guys are next!

New England Patroits Tom Brady is out for the season with a knee injury that will require surgery. :cry:

Naw, man. Dallas Cowboys all the way. :P

Boys win big time over Brown. Tsk.

Now, without Brady for NE Patroits, Cowboys is possible unstoppable, once beat Philly Eagle and NY Giant

QUOTE=Phillips;1086938]Me too .. Felt so bad brady! so See what happen at MCI today and Hopefully its not serious injure! :fingersx:

:grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Yes, its been confirmed by coach Belichick that Brady will be out the entire season. I haven't heard anything about his MRI that he had done today. I am going to pray for a healthy recovery and be back ready to go for next year season. As Randy Moss put it , "the show must go on".

Yes, Brady will be out for the season. He did said it will be ok and he is so excited to watch his own team play. Bill never did had plan on calling up Chris Sims or have any plan to get quaterback. Guess it was rumors what we heard last night. So we got Cassel and the third string. I trust Bill and Tom Brady that it will be ok and let our team take Cassel's lead. I remember very well when Brady was a rookie, so we are there again but with Cassel this time. Cassel will do well and improve just like Brady did as a rookie.

Lumbingim, laugh all you want, say all you want, have pity on urself all you want. You never want to say anything nice, I will tell you what I think of your RedSkins and got name for ya and your team, and I do not say in here...so back off and go elsewhere to pity yourself all you want. If you dont wanna do that, Chill out...some of us are the Patriots fans whether you like it or not...

So guys, trust Brady that everything will be ok, and he is so excited so I am so excited to see the Jets next week. Win or Lose!!! Go Patriots!!!

Curious what happen to Kc (unknow who) Player who did hit brady.. He could be in trouble??! :(

Curious what happen to Kc (unknow who) Player who did hit brady.. He could be in trouble??! :(

NFL did investagation and it was all LEGAL!!!! Why did Pats complain abt it was illegal? There were many players got ACL by legal hit and never did bother to investagation till Brady? What a crybaby of all Pats people

NFL did investagation and it was all LEGAL!!!! Why did Pats complain abt it was illegal? There were many players got ACL by legal hit and never did bother to investagation till Brady? What a crybaby of all Pats people

I initially agreed with the Pats that the hit was illegal because the hit was taken place below Brady's knee. It is common that the players suffer a major knee injury such as ACL or MCL when their knee is hit below.

I read the NFL's statement on Bernard Pollard's hit on Brady's knee and I understand their explanation.

The NFL do review on hits on knees of players upon request of the teams.

Seen the replay few times and looked legal... none illegal there... just so unfortunate incident for Brady. It's football after all so get real, folks.

:lol: at Pats-haters here. Keep bring it one because it only take one season...speak up something more loud on Patriots while it lasts. :cool2:

Now, "Pats-hater" subject off here and back to football talking here.

It gotta be interesting season for Patriots this year like how Matt Cassell's performer....he was back up behind Bengals' Palmer and Cardinals' Leinart during USC time and then behind Tom Brady?. Pats' aging defense guys will keep the game closer or not? Every teams gotta to pummel Pats out what Pats did to them last season? Will make playoff or not (thanks to soft schudule). Something like that what I am looking forward to see more colors out of Patriots team. Nah, Bill Belichick won't be firing due there was talking about his future position when his coach is done - general manger or player director for Patriots :cool2:

Yes, I understood what is "This is football" long time ago...that also got Chargers's Merriman, Seahawks' Burelson and Hasselbeck (bulging disk), Steelers's Roethlisberger (sore shoulder). And there will come up more players in next 16 weeks. Could be Romo or Peyton or your favorite team's star player(s)? Never know and then be prepare to expect "This is football" anywhere.

No dirty hit by Chiefs's Polland on Brady...he got bumped off by OL Light.

At least, my last month predication on Super Bowl 2008 still good chance : San Diego vs Dallas. Philadelphia and Chicago got me second thought after they blew Rams and Colts up. Yes, it was Week One...too early to tell.

Anyone predication of Super Bowl 2008? :hmm:

Tough time for Titans's Vince Young. :|

Young has a sprained medial collateral ligament and fans booed him.

Agent: QB was watching football - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Good thing, a psychologist helped Young out. Question, will he be same person in Titans uniform?. Hard to tell...time will tell. At least, he is not going end up like former Chargers QB Ryan Leaf year ago...Young is quite guy we knows.

Looks like V. Young is going be bust. He regressed so badly. I hope that NFL learns that it doesn't make one good qb after one big peformance in college bowl game.

Yes, Brady will be out for the season. He did said it will be ok and he is so excited to watch his own team play. Bill never did had plan on calling up Chris Sims or have any plan to get quaterback. Guess it was rumors what we heard last night. So we got Cassel and the third string. I trust Bill and Tom Brady that it will be ok and let our team take Cassel's lead. I remember very well when Brady was a rookie, so we are there again but with Cassel this time. Cassel will do well and improve just like Brady did as a rookie.

So guys, trust Brady that everything will be ok, and he is so excited so I am so excited to see the Jets next week. Win or Lose!!! Go Patriots!!!

Darn, Pats are not rush to get QB third string this time. Yes, Chris Simms...also Tim Rattay came in town. Stay tune. :)

Who knows Cassel might end up real good QB than we think? My unforgotten moment when Pats fans ( and me) thought "Oh no second string QB Tom Brady go in....Brady is not good as Bledose! The season is done!!" when starter Drew Bledose got crushed hit by Jets lineman. Next thing, Brady become one of greatest QB in the NFL history along Brent Starr, Bart Unitas, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning, John Elways and others.

Keep our Patriots spirit, not matter win or lost or tied. :h5:

Tough time for Titans's Vince Young. :|

Young has a sprained medial collateral ligament and fans booed him.

Agent: QB was watching football - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Good thing, a psychologist helped Young out. Question, will he be same person in Titans uniform?. Hard to tell...time will tell. At least, he is not going end up like former Chargers QB Ryan Leaf year ago...Young is quite guy we knows.

Yeah, I'm worry about him. Hopefully, he can make it two weeks later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back