Get Ready for NFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOO NorCal.... ya gonna tick off Ocean and Restless Heart and Max... lol... good luck running from them.. lol...

NS, you sure know us well:giggle::P

I have both a Panthers shirt and a Saints shirt. I ALWAYS wear the respective shirt when watching the game, but when the Saints and the Panthers play each other, I always end up wearing the Panthers shirt! :giggle: Of course, now I'll have to wear the Panthers shirt all the time as I lost my Saints shirt!!! :hmm:

LOL New Orleans aint ready for Hurricane Panthers! We got a hell of a roster this season, let's see how deep they can make the wounds!

OOO NorCal.... ya gonna tick off Ocean and Restless Heart and Max... lol... good luck running from them.. lol...

at this time, im laughing. If 49ers beat them, i'm going to drop on the floor and LAUGHING so hard to make sure my lungs burst out.

Go Chicago Bears!!!!

Believe it or not but my Miami Dolphins, the worse team last year, will surprise. Don't be shocked if they enter the playoffs as a wildcard. At the very least they'll have a winning season. Go Fins!

NorCal.. hope ya can keep your pant from blowing out a big fart after ya blow out your lungs laffing so damn hard.. lol kidding, man... but if SF does beat NE.. that would be a big surprise for sure...

Damn Redskins lost to Giant. Jason Campbell needs to be traded as he cannot play at all. Oh well. Here's to next game for Redskins. Hope they ll do better.

on that day, im gonna to beg 49ers to smash his ankle to make sure he cant play for rest of the season to make patroits looks bad.

Nice try guys... I ain't scare...I am sure my Teddy Bruschi #54 will take care of it. He will take care of our Brady and Moss. Let me check and see if the Patriots are playing against 49ers this season...mmmm....Ok that should be Oct 5th. or around there...correct me if I am wrong.

I wasn't thrilled to see Manning again from last night game. Ewwwwww. I almost could smell his smelly socks. jeeze...

I am gonna ask my brother again and again why he picked the RedSkins. Where are their arms and legs? I got new name for the RedSkins now heh heh...wait till my brother hears this. I was hoping that the RedSkins would win, but er oh well... They, the New York Gaints don't impress me one bit...I do not like the Gaints' #27. I hope our guys will take care of him sooner or later...So...I am looking forward to the first game of our Patriots this coming Sunday with KC...It is gonna be awesome because I almost picked KC but I choose the Patriots. KC is my mother's second fav team...

So now with Hanna Hurricane, let's hope it will be over in time for the game. Go Patriots!!!! I wouldn't be surprised if some fields are pretty messy by then. So the crews will have lots lots of work to do...We will see lots of muddy players on Sunday heh heh...so that will be a trick one, let's hope our guys get lots of intercepts. :giggle:

Go Patriots baby!!!! Ocean, I am more than ready girl!!!

Those preseasons with that quaterback Cassel. He better STAY THE HELL AWAY from the field. We do not need the guy. He gets on my nerves lots more than other players during preseason (I was so glad my brother was not here to hear him snickering)...But...I am so glad Tom Brady took an easy and stay off preseason as much as possible so that way he will be so fresh and so hot on the field :naughty: And...those famous line of Randy Moss, he meant every word and that meant for Tom Brady too, not Cassel. So anyway preseasons doesn't count so I am counting on the live and real game starting Sunday....ahhh, can't wait...

Go Teddy Bruschi #54!!! Let's tackle and slam these guys for us and let Tom Brady throw his fancy ball to Moss, whoo hoo!!! *drum rolls* Wanna dance with me? Whoo hoo!!!

Hey girl! :h5: whooohoooo The first game of the season oh yeah! Our men will take the field all freshen up and ready to go !! Go Patriots!

October is gettin closer to see my Brady#12

36 days left and counting

Had our Eagles flag poised on our flagpole in front of our house to get ready for tmw's game only to have Hanny snap our flagpole off from our house and blow the flag away. We are in Raven's territory so I am sure whoever found the flag probably burned it. :tears:

The neighbors across the street put their Steelers flag up so it is still there. I guess that means bad luck for the Eagles and good luck for the Steelers, heh?

Just told my hubby that, and he threw a pillow at me. LOL!

Must be a interesting corners of houses during NFL season with all different fans around for bragging rights

on that day, im gonna to beg 49ers to smash his ankle to make sure he cant play for rest of the season to make patroits looks bad.

:lol:

You know what? Tom Brady was biggest fan of 49ers when he was a kid and his inspirations and an idol, Joe Montona. :P

Must be a interesting corners of houses during NFL season with all different fans around for bragging rights

I don't own a NE Patriots flag yet:giggle: I will be wearing my Brady #12 jersey. Go Patriots!!!!!! Whooohoooo

I will ride bike to SF and back if they beat New England!

if cowboys cant beat the browns on sunday we are looking at alottttt of upsetting future games boohooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back