Get Ready for NFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came home from the football game at FedEx Field. Damn Cardinals lost! :(

Whoa! Miami trashed the Patroits!!!! :eek3:

A great win for Miami Dolphins. I don't care if Patriots lose Tom Brady, but team itself, because Tom Brady did not win the games by himself and for those Patriots fans, accept the embarassing loss.

:rofl:

Cheers! Dolphins end Pats' 21-game win streak

I was not susprised Miami beat Pats...that is about the rival game with Brady or not. Impressed with Robbie Brown got best game from worst game last year that blew his knee out against same team, Pats.

Shame on Patriots fans left the game early. Maybe too spoiled fans from their teams's winning with Red Sox, (Yes! They are in playoff.) Celtics, Revs, and Patriots.

Hmm, maybe I cheers them to keep losing in the order to get NFL Draft 2009's Top 5 Pick. Help me out to cheer them to keep losing, please? ;) :D

I was not susprised Miami beat Pats...that is about the rival game with Brady or not. Impressed with Robbie Brown got best game from worst game last year that blew his knee out against same team, Pats.

Shame on Patriots fans left the game early. Maybe too spoiled fans from their teams's winning with Red Sox, (Yes! They are in playoff.) Celtics, Revs, and Patriots.

Hmm, maybe I cheers them to keep losing in the order to get NFL Draft 2009's Top 5 Pick. Help me out to cheer them to keep losing, please? ;) :D

Robbie? :laugh2:

^^^^ Ronnie Brown is beast! Pats finally come back to earth and showed that it was all about Brady instead of system. Belicheats proved that he s lousy coach.

Good win for Redskins. Yes it is Arizona Cardindals that they beated but hey win is a win. :cheers:

I know, bec my man is not on the field :aw:

Don't worry he will come back before we know it.

They better get rid of that quaterback or we can kiss the season goodbye. 2 worse players in the div.

I was expecting it. This is FOOTBALL!!! We are allow to win and lose.

Maybe too spoiled fans from their teams's winning with Red Sox, (Yes! They are in playoff.) Celtics, Revs, and Patriots.

Amen to that :lol:

Count me in...please? :P

:wave: Cheers!!! Go Patriots!!! It is a Bye Bye week. Give us a break. :D

Don't worry he will come back before we know it.

They better get rid of that quaterback or we can kiss the season goodbye. 2 worse players in the div.

:wave: Cheers!!! Go Patriots!!! It is a Bye Bye week. Give us a break. :D

:h5: Their Loss didn't lost my pride. We knows Cassel is not Brady and he will be learning his experince in NFL. That mean leave up tp defense guys to keep the game closer. Oh yea, we can kiss the season and still cheering on them at same time. :)

Right now, I am on Boston Red Sox bandwagon all the way to end. GO RED SOX!!

GO PATRIOTS! :applause:

Eagles kick Steelers' ass by Eagles defensive team!!!!

Bears, yall are next!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back