Get Ready for NFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphins flatted Pats 38-10! :giggle:

They are getting too old especially no Brady playing for 'em.

Pat fans leaving way too early - no hard feeling for those spoiled brats... they even boo'ed their own team, too. :lol:

Those who bandwagons for the Red Sox are the sore losers who need to boost their egos inflated by the Patsies. :roll:

Pat fans leaving way too early - no hard feeling for those spoiled brats... they even boo'ed their own team, too.:lol:

Those who bandwagons for the Red Sox are the sore losers who need to boost their egos inflated by the Patsies. :roll:

Unfontunaly, I am no true loser since I am only one human being that having to go with one of bandwagons to support many teams. :)

Unless I become like this ones:

multiplicity_ver1.jpg
:lol::giggle::D:laugh2::lol::giggle::D:laugh2:

Then I will send every one to :

Patriots bandwagon
Red Sox bandwagon
Uconn bandwagon
Bruins bandwagon
Celtics bandwagon
USA bandwagon
Brazil football bandwagon
CT Sun bandwagon
Boston College bandwagon
Manchester United bandwagon
USA's soldiers bandwagon
Breast Cancer bandwagon
and more....

:cool2:

Pat fans leaving way too early - no hard feeling for those spoiled brats... they even boo'ed their own team, too. :lol:

Quite a difference in playing without camcorders, eh?

The difference is without Brady.

Yea good thing that Belicheat can't restort to cheating. Karma bra!

Rumors are that Moss is starting to quit on Cassel and Pats is looking for other QB. How mightly one falls down!

Yea good thing that Belicheat can't restort to cheating. Karma bra!

Rumors are that Moss is starting to quit on Cassel and Pats is looking for other QB. How mightly one falls down!

:ty: for your opinion :)

Living in denial ? Pats is going nowhere this year. They need to look ahead to get high round pick.

Living in denial ? Pats is going nowhere this year. They need to look ahead to get high round pick.

I am glad its only your opinion that I am living in denial:ty:.

:h5: Their Loss didn't lost my pride. We knows Cassel is not Brady and he will be learning his experince in NFL. That mean leave up tp defense guys to keep the game closer. Oh yea, we can kiss the season and still cheering on them at same time. :)

Right now, I am on Boston Red Sox bandwagon all the way to end. GO RED SOX!!

GO PATRIOTS! :applause:

Their loss didn't lose my pride either. They will get several loses like before and look what happen last year, and the year before. Nah, they will get better and better and they will kick some asses...

I am on Boston Red Sox Bandwagon all the way to the end too :giggle: :cheers: We won tonight's game and going to the playoff!!! Whoo hoo!!!

No it is not my opinion.

Here's link about Moss quits on Cassel

FanNation | Truth&Rumors | Has Moss thrown in towel?

Here's other lnk about Pats looking for other QB to replace loser Cassel.

New England's black book of QBs - Peter King - SI.com

:wave: Lumbinguim...you are sore eyes, aren't ya?

This is old news buddy. The Pats were looking up for Chris Simms and other player, but they NEVER did. They were rumors. And for Randy Moss, Cassel refused to work with anybody. This play is Cassel alone and hisself only...Cassel had overlooked Randy Moss and acted like he never exists. That is Cassel's loss...not ours or Bill's...

Living in denial...dream on Buddy. Patriots is always getting 'anywhere'...it is not our time yet...yet just watch buddy, or are you becoming a Pats' fans now since you kept talking about the Pats? Loving everything Pats does? :hmm: :D

Go CHEATRIOTS, SPYGATERS-RIOTS, PATRIOTSGATERS!!! Opps, I meant, GO PATRIOTS!!!

:wave: Lumbinguim...you are sore eyes, aren't ya?

This is old news buddy. The Pats were looking up for Chris Simms and other player, but they NEVER did. They were rumors. And for Randy Moss, Cassel refused to work with anybody. This play is Cassel alone and hisself only...Cassel had overlooked Randy Moss and acted like he never exists. That is Cassel's loss...not ours or Bill's...

Living in denial...dream on Buddy. Patriots is always getting 'anywhere'...it is not our time yet...yet just watch buddy, or are you becoming a Pats' fans now since you kept talking about the Pats? Loving everything Pats does? :hmm: :D

Go CHEATRIOTS, SPYGATERS-RIOTS, PATRIOTSGATERS!!! Opps, I meant, GO PATRIOTS!!!

Nah. Cassel is going nowhere. Trust me they ll find someone to replace Cassel. It is Brady that saved Belicheat's ass.

Please Alldeaf is getting too crowded with Pats' cheaters fans so there is need for balance of non-fan of Pats.

Looks like you will never end :laugh2::laugh2::D

Wanna bet?

If Pats get in playoff, I promise to shut up and say nice things about Pats.

If Pats doesn't get in playoff, Brady with swimsuit stay in your sig with "I love you, Ocean7Blue".

U up to it?

Yes the difference without Brady.

I still hope they will replace the quaterback or else. Don't worry, the Patriots will regroup again and will get better like before. I have seen all football team do that and this is FOOTBALL!!! Bledsoe, or no Bledsoe...SpyGates, Cheaters, blah, blah, blah...Brady or no Brady...I do know what is like dealing with all the Pats haters here. Same for Red Sox hater fans...:roll: this is life...we get more wins than anybody else and they are pointing fingers at us... *shrugs We do have new nicknames ever since after the first game last year and it kept going and going, the uglier it has become, even they said pretty much that we are still cheaters and we deserve it, blah, blah, blah...let them talk all they wants. When their own team fail or went down the drain, what did we do to them. Nothing...

We have more Faith in our team and let others downing, booing at us all they want. We will smile real WIDE and kept cheering at our boys no matter what and guess what girl? THIS IS FOOTBALL!!! YEAH!!! :cool2:

Have you forgot your Pats history? Belicheats was going to get fired but Brady came in and saved his neck. Now it is proven that it was Brady who make Pats goes not Belicheat. Check Belicheat's win-record before Brady and you will be shocked.

Pats need to stop being in denail and look forward to next year to get first round high pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back