Everything about iPhone

wirelessly posted

small chance of radio interference with flight transmission. I think its a single digit or decimal point chance, told by a physics prof many years ago but i forgot the number.

Phones have improved since then, but the scope is still on being absolute.
000000000000.1?

I don't understand how it works in a plane considering that WiFi itself has a very small range. Planes are thousand of feet up in the air!

Access the web at 35,000 feet. Download speeds varied from 266 kilobits per second (Kbps) to about 1.4 megabits per second (Mbps), with typical speeds hovering between 500 and 600 Kbps. Upload speeds ranged from 250 to 300 Kbps.
Internet-a-Gogo: Airlines to Offer In-Flight Access | Walt Mossberg | Personal Technology | AllThingsD

Apple Holding iPhone 4 Press Conference on Friday

Apple on Wednesday invited select press to a special press conference to be held this Friday in California. Apple would only say that the press conference would be regarding the iPhone 4. No other information was available when I spoke with them tonight.

This should be interesting.

340x-1.png

:lol:

Yes, very interesting to know what Apple has to say about iPhone 4. :)

priceless comment from gizmodo:

"Here's what I'm hoping for...

I want Jobs to walk up on stage and say "AT&T #$%#$% sucks and all of the iPhone 4's problems is because of their %$#^* network. The new Verizon iPhone is out next month."

And then he walks off stage."

Last edited:
Yes, very interesting to know what Apple has to say about iPhone 4. :)

priceless comment from gizmodo:

"Here's what I'm hoping for...

I want Jobs to walk up on stage and say "AT&T #$%#$% sucks and all of the iPhone 4's problems is because of their %$#^* network. The new Verizon iPhone is out next month."

And then he walks off stage."

But AT&T customers may pay ETF at $325 to cancel account.

Live wallpaper is so stupid. It's a waste of CPU cycles for nothing and makes it more distracting than helping you focus.

That guy is awesome. What's his name?

Will Verizon iPhone be released in 2011 or 2012? Apple will end up offering its phone to another carrier this year, given that it reportedly has a 5-year deal with AT&T that doesn't end until 2012.

hey guys... look at that first vrs released out on iphone called IWRelay

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTS4iJFSBvU]YouTube - VRS on Iphone 4 Is Available Now- IWRELAY VRS[/ame]

I did make my topic on another..so I think I should close that topic.. i have to tell mod for it

I lost confidence in Consumer Reports - I used to rely on it for reliability, quality, and durability but now I know it's not true.

Never mind that readers ranked iPhone higher than other phones and CR refuses to recommend it... and remember, CR recommended iPhone despite having NOT evaluated the iphone! Then said it doesn't recommend but said it will recommend if with a fix.. Apple said ok free case.. and it still won't recommend.

Screw CR.

I think that I would return my iPhone 4 to AT&T next week because reason of reception problem and easy to break if dropping. My reception in download speed is excellent and upload speed is worse. I will get 30-day return money and no restocking fee. I will swap to my current iPhone 3GS. I will ask AT&T agent if change old re sign agreement for it. I will look for new iPhone 5 next year or so or other iphone in other carriers. I hope that next gen iphone is stronger panel and power reception.

I think that I would return my iPhone 4 to AT&T next week because reason of reception problem and easy to break if dropping. My reception in download speed is excellent and upload speed is worse. I will get 30-day return money and no restocking fee. I will swap to my current iPhone 3GS. I will ask AT&T agent if change old re sign agreement for it. I will look for new iPhone 5 next year or so or other iphone in other carriers. I hope that next gen iphone is stronger panel and power reception.

I am disappointed that alot of AT&T customers already were not satisfy on iPhone 4 since it launched. I hope Steve Jobs will design new iPhone next summer 2011 and it will improve. It won't happen about that again.

Whoa, Chevy57.. What's about ADers who owned iphone4? They would give up? If I'm right iPhone 4G (Verizon) would better technique over iPhone 4.

Whoa, Chevy57.. What's about ADers who owned iphone4? They would give up? If I'm right iPhone 4G (Verizon) would better technique over iPhone 4.

How? Apple and Verizon don't say like that.

I am disappointed that alot of AT&T customers already were not satisfy on iPhone 4 since it launched. I hope Steve Jobs will design new iPhone next summer 2011 and it will improve. It won't happen about that again.

No, It is more likely for Apple to offers permanent solution, such as free repair to rid of reception issues and they are currently researching on it.

Back