Everything about iPhone

I agree with you. It looks little a bit choppy video quality.. We have to wait for 4G network if best video quality over 3G and Wi-Fi. Or Qik is better video quality over Fring. Yeah, it's not free.

Yeah . Qik and FaceTime's video are better quality over Fring.

I will see how video quality of new iZ on iPhone 4 end of July.

I agree with you. It looks little a bit choppy video quality.. We have to wait for 4G network if best video quality over 3G and Wi-Fi. Or Qik is better video quality over Fring. Yeah, it's not free.

4G over WiFi? It is depends on WiFi spots are you using and some WiFi are fast than 4G.

Try iPhone 4G next year? Who want go out without wi-fi?

Sprint 4G can't beat WiFi that use Verizon FIOS. ;)

I doubt that Verizon LTE (4G) will be freedom to use as Sprint because Verizon will cap the data usage since Sprint has no cap.

Fring is new two-way video calling over 3G or WiFi to iPhone 4. I had tested it from iPhone 4 to Skype on Mac. Video is bit choppy that's freaking cool. FaceTime video is better.

fring iPhone gets 2-way video calls to all leading mobile platforms on 3G

attachment.php

Attachments

• evo 2.jpg
    evo 2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 92
Talking about video being little bit choppy on Fring or Qik video. Did you all try disable the voice? It may bring up a better speed without audio.

I will be getting my iPhone 4G sometime next week and will experiment on that.

Talking about video being little bit choppy on Fring or Qik video. Did you all try disable the voice? It may bring up a better speed without audio.

I will be getting my iPhone 4G sometime next week and will experiment on that.

iPhone 4G might improve better than iPhone 4? lol jk

iPhone 4G might improve better than iPhone 4? lol jk

Well yeah, it just getting too much of a bad habit of using letter "G" today. Letter "G" seem a popular letter in IT area. 3G, 3GS, 4G, 10 GB, 100 Gb, 40 Gig and G here and G there, G G G G everywhere.

Well yeah, it just getting too much of a bad habit of using letter "G" today. Letter "G" seem a popular letter in IT area. 3G, 3GS, 4G, 10 GB, 100 Gb, 40 Gig and G here and G there, G G G G everywhere.

like Apple pretty much calls everything starting with i? :)

iPhone, iPod, iPad, iMac, iTunes, iOS, etc

like Apple pretty much calls everything starting with i? :)

iPhone, iPod, iPad, iMac, iTunes, iOS, etc

Everything? Naw. They also have Mac Mini, Macbook and Macbook Pro, Mac Pro, etc.

Deaf/Hard of Hearing Can Communicate with Hearing Callers Using ZVRS on iPhone 4

PHILADELPHIA, Pa. [July 10, 2010] — CEO Sean Belanger announced today that The Z™ will provide the world’s first truly mobile video relay service (VRS), processing ZVRS calls on Apple’s iPhone 4. The service will be released on July 26, which marks the 20th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).

VRS allows deaf and hard of hearing individuals to have telephone conversations with hearing people. Using a videophone with real-time video connection, an interpreter “relays” the conversation between the two parties: voicing what the deaf person is signing to the hearing caller and translating the spoken words into American Sign Language for the deaf/hard of hearing caller to see.

“We may not be the biggest VRS provider, but we are definitely the most innovative,” said Belanger. “We are dedicated to providing deaf and hard of hearing consumers with options that meet their personal communication needs. Over the past few years, we’ve introduced four videophones to the deaf market—by far, more than any other VRS company. Now, we will offer the ultimate breakthrough: VRS calls through iPhone 4.”

ZVRS calls will be handled through Apple’s FaceTime software, which is built into the iPhone 4’s operating system.

Belanger made the announcement and demonstrated a VRS call on iPhone 4 while accepting the Chief Executive Officer’s Award, which was presented to The Z™ during the National Association of the Deaf’s 50th biennial conference. Earlier in the week, approximately 400 special guests were treated to a sneak peek of the new technology during a private reception at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Dr. T. Alan Hurwitz, president of Gallaudet University, was among the first to experience placing a VRS call on iPhone 4 at the event. Hurwitz, who has an older iPhone model, commented that he would need to upgrade to an iPhone 4 after seeing the demonstration.

“We are thrilled to continue moving deaf and hard of hearing people closer and closer toward true functional equivalency,” said Chris Wagner, vice president of marketing. “Hearing people can make phone calls any time, anywhere. Now, deaf and hard of hearing people can experience communication freedom like never before.”

For more information about ZVRS calls on iPhone 4, go to iPhone - ZVRS. To learn more about iPhone 4, go to Apple - iPhone 4 - Video calls, multitasking, HD video, and more.

(Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, Mac OS, Macintosh, iPhone, iPad, iMovie, iBooks, iPod touch and iTunes are trademarks of Apple.)

How does he manage to keep his video stablized while driving? I Don't get it. When you drive, it's shaky so how does the video stay stablized - it should show shaky video?!?!

He's back. He wrapped his iphone 4 on view mirror in car again and then, Yes he held his iphone 4 with hand is shaky video (outside and inside resturant).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBWGYDKuOnk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Catfish Deweys[/ame]

Last edited:
Next-gen iPod touch has front-facing cam and 5-megapixel camera like iPhone 4 but WiFi only. not requesting to sign up any carrier. You can get Verizon or Sprint portable MiFI for using iPod Touch. I think that PowerON might buy new one. :)

RUMOR: Next-gen iPod touch has FaceTime, 5MP camera, HD video, more... | 9 to 5 Mac

Next-Generation iPod Touch Parts Reveal Hole for Front-Facing Camera? - Mac Forums

Ain't use MiFi and use iPod Touch with camera. Too risk for being in wild naked beach

Back