Everything about iPhone

Honestly, the new IOS4 is amazing...aside from being slightly laggy. And I can't wait for the new iPhone to be available where I am!

lol poor Chevy and poor Jiro couldn't figure out how to "Add to Contact" when I txted him my # :aw:

BB... a device that makes sense :cool2:

lol poor Chevy and poor Jiro couldn't figure out how to "Add to Contact" when I txted him my # :aw:

Yeah! Should be "Add to Contact" on SMS except email. I wrote your text number to add my contact book into my iPhone.

Eh, what are you on about?

Recall that Vista was full of hype but it kept having delays. Microsoft hastily released Vista (poorly made) just to feed off the vultures so that they can get more time to work on Windows 7

same thing for ME

Recall that Vista was full of hype but it kept having delays. Microsoft hastily released Vista (poorly made) just to feed off the vultures so that they can get more time to work on Windows 7

same thing for ME
Oh yeah, makes sense.

I don't know to keep my iPhone 4 or return it to AT&T before date ending for 30-day on Thursday. I had checked reception on it. Reception in both of download speed and upload speed was excellent today. I will take test with it tomorrow.

CNN report said 73% of iPhone users are very satisfied with AT&T's service.
http://money.cnn.com/2010/07/23/technology/iphone_4_att/index.htm

lol, I'm BB user again, just back to old BB 8330 again since last week because my Droid will be sold soon.

It will be only for one month before switch to att.

Yeah, mine's the BB Curve; the wife just got an iPhone 4

That's GREAT NEWS!!! :D

You can do anything with jailbroken iOS as Android OS does, freedom to develop the apps... woot...

Something to use FaceTalk through 3G?
Tethering-free?
Adobe Flash?

Back