Everything about iPhone

That's GREAT NEWS!!! :D

You can do anything with jailbroken iOS as Android OS does, freedom to develop the apps... woot...

Jailbreaking May Still Void iPhone Warranty?
Apple's goal has always been to insure that our customers have a great experience with their iPhone and we know that jailbreaking can severely degrade the experience. As we've said before, the vast majority of customers do not jailbreak their iPhones as this can violate the warranty and can cause the iPhone to become unstable and not work reliably.

Wirelessly posted

AU or US dollar?
FOR THE SECOND TIME, I would put US dollars IF it was U.S dollars but if there is no mention of U.S dollars, that is goddamn Australian dollars!

FOR THE SECOND TIME, I would put US dollars IF it was U.S dollars but if there is no mention of U.S dollars, that is goddamn Australian dollars!

No problem. Use unit conversion in your iPhone.

16GB for $859 (777.35 US $)
32GB for $999 (904.05 US $)

Canadian dollars
$659 for 16GB
$779 for 32GB
$549 for 8GB iPhone 3GS.
The US conversion would be about $637 / $753 / $530,

Last edited:
What the? My countdown below is counting down in U.S days - it is actually excatly 5 months to go down here, its 28th July here.

but you have pay international shipping and taxes if you want buy from seller in US.

but you have pay international shipping and taxes if you want buy from seller in US.
Yes, but it will be useless, since I know in the U.S they dont sell unlocked phones, as they are locked with AT&T.

I may get an iPhone 4, but I'm afraid of back glass go breakable if I accidentally dropping it. :Ohno:

Wirelessly posted

iphone 4 is out down here today, yay!

Back