Everything about iPhone

I didn't join, they add me long time ago. All my video is in youtube all the time.

Like it? Like it? :D

I found out.. your answer is right about Wi-Fi only.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1WW5XXzOpU]YouTube - ZVRS on iPhone 4 Demo[/ame]

There would be no iPhone for other US carriers until 2012.
AT&T has iPhone exclusivity until 2012 - CNN.com

2007-2008: 1
2008-2009: 2
2009-2010: 3
2010-2011: 4
2011-2012: 5

att will deploy LTE in 2011 or 2012 so it means there would be LTE based iPhone in 2 years so could work with Verizon and att.

It would be earlier if you bring att and Apple to court over antitrust lawsuit and I do want antitrust lawsuit for EA that EA and NFL signed agreement over NFL teams in EA games that caused Take Two to killed football based games until agreement expire or have strike down by court.

Apple could add tmobile 3G to iPhone hardware before release to save their money to not have a separate iPhone model.

It sounds like fishy article to me.

Apple is already working with dual sim Qualcomm on a CDMA chip for the iPhone which includes hybrid UMTS(GSM)/CDMA in Q3?
Apple?s new dual, ‘worldmode’ iPhone gets ready for 2010 Q3 launch - DeviceMAG

But Apple may be working with a CDMA/LTE hybrid iPhone or even a global CDMA/UMTS/LTE device that could conceivably work on nearly any carrier’s network. I think that next gen iPhone will be available in 2011 or 2012.
Reality Check: CDMA/Verizon iPhone is nothing like Mac OS X for Intel — RoughlyDrafted Magazine

Apple is already working with dual sim Qualcomm on a CDMA chip for the iPhone which includes hybrid UMTS(GSM)/CDMA in Q3?

But Apple may be working with a CDMA/LTE hybrid iPhone or even a global CDMA/UMTS/LTE device that could conceivably work on nearly any carrier’s network. I think that next gen iPhone will be available in 2011 or 2012.
Reality Check: CDMA/Verizon iPhone is nothing like Mac OS X for Intel — RoughlyDrafted Magazine

Both of articles are rumor so please provide of non-rumor sources that confirm by official Apple, att, Verizon, other carriers. I'm not going buy a rumor stories until I see on my own and it means they will be error in anytime.

Did it said dual sim? I told you that CDMA never will had a SIM. Just said UMTS/CDMA hybrid.

Significant is the fact that the dual phone would work on Verizon’s US network too.
When you see dual phone and it dont mean dual sim. It's mean two networks like UMTS/CDMA hybrid. You never own a CDMA phone before?

Did it said dual sim? I told you that CDMA never will had a SIM. Just said UMTS/CDMA hybrid.

When you see dual phone and it dont mean dual sim. It's mean two networks like UMTS/CDMA hybrid. You never own a CDMA phone before?

RIGHT, That s dual-mode GSM/CDMA iPhone. Qualcomm dual-carrier chips will offer support for both CDMA/EVDO and UMTS/HSPA. Add to that a pinch of LTE and you end up with a chip that is ready to work in any wireless network in the USA. Such a chip will also connect to faster LTE networks and the Verizon/AT&T hybrid iPhone would therefore be a possibility in 2011 or 2012.

RIGHT, That s dual-mode GSM/CDMA iPhone. Qualcomm dual-carrier chips will offer support for both CDMA/EVDO and UMTS/HSPA. Add to that a pinch of LTE and you end up with a chip that is ready to work in any wireless network in the USA. Such a chip will also connect to faster LTE networks and the Verizon/AT&T hybrid iPhone would therefore be a possibility in 2011 or 2012.

Qualcomm already made CDMA/EVDO/UMTS/HSPA in long time ago. Did you know that?

BlackBerry - Tour 9630 Specs ? Blackberry Tour Specifications

Wireless Networks
Fully-functional World Phone that supports global roaming on 3G networks
Quad-Band: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks
Single-Band: 2100 MHz UMTS/HSPA networks
Dual-Band: 800/1900 MHz CDMA/EVDO Rev A networks

2012 because att has 5 years iPhone exclusive, I told you so many time.

2012 because att has 5 years iPhone exclusive, I told you so many time.

I know about AT&T expired end in 2012. I will be returning my iPhone 4 to AT&T store tomorrow. They will revert to my old contract and my old contract expiration date & ETF for my old iPhone 3GS. I will be waiting to get next gen iPhone in 2012 or earlier. I hope that it s stronger panel than iPhone 4. Not more Gorilla glass panel.

I know about AT&T expired end in 2012. I will be returning my iPhone 4 to AT&T store tomorrow. They will revert to my old contract and my old contract expiration date & ETF for my old iPhone 3GS. I will be waiting to get next gen iPhone in 2012 or earlier. I hope that it s stronger panel than iPhone 4. Not more Gorilla glass panel.
Okay, let me ask - a friend of mine, told me about the iPhone 4 all of them have to be returned, is that true?

Okay, let me ask - a friend of mine, told me about the iPhone 4 all of them have to be returned, is that true?

No, no recall. Apple and it's authorized resellers will be giving away free silicone cases/bumpers for the iPhone 4 to take care of that antenna problem. This is about all I know at the moment.

Then why is Chevy57 returning his iPhone 4?

I think maybe because he doesn't like AT&T plus he said something about the special glass that the iPhone 4 has that he doesn't like.....

Then why is Chevy57 returning his iPhone 4?

Reason of reception problem and not good glass panels. Easy to break if dropping. I may qualify for a full discount on a standard iPhone upgrade on March or may get iPhone 5 which have stronger panel and power antenna.

Back