Everything about iPhone

Handy Flashlight is back in the iTunes app store. But it don't includes tethering?? :roll:

Tethering apps are against Apple's developer's policy so you need jailbroken iPhone to enable unauthorized tethering.

Tethering apps are against Apple's developer's policy so you need jailbroken iPhone to enable unauthorized tethering.

It's because Apple have their own App for tethering as official for any wireless carrier that allow

It's because Apple have their own App for tethering as official for any wireless carrier that allow

Well, almost AT&T customers won't pay for extra AT&T tethering fee at $20/mo.
I can't get it cuz I have my grandfathered unlimited data plan. Any carriers won't give free tethering for customers' smartphones except Blackberries and Jailbroken devices.

I got iPhone 4 today from Apple store and it is GREAT day for me. YAY!!!

I love iPhone 4, I regretted about returned iPhone 3G and cancelled att service in 2 years ago and not going happen again.

I bought case today, just same as Chevy has one.

But MyFi app is WiFi tethering only. not 3G.

Huh? MyWi is a tethering app that turns iPhone into a router-like from 3G network. :roll:

I guess you never read what MyWi does. I have been using them for a long time.

Huh? MyWi is a tethering app that turns iPhone into a router-like from 3G network. :roll:

I guess you never read what MyWi does. I have been using them for a long time.

Ouch . You are right. I m idiot :lol: I read about MyWi
MyWi - Rock Your Phone

Do you know if the developers of MyWi are working on it for iOS 4 and iPhone 4?

How I can make capture of my iPhone screen?

press the home button DOWN and stay down then press power button. It will flash and let you know it's captured.

Ok, thanks and which is best IM program? beejive or IM+

Wirelessly posted

Foxrac said:
press the home button DOWN and stay down then press power button. It will flash and let you know it's captured.

Ok, thanks and which is best IM program? beejive or IM+

I have Beejive App in my iPhone. Good but buy at $9.99. Palringo and Meebo are free apps. You try two apps.

Wirelessly posted

I have Beejive App in my iPhone. Good but buy at $9.99. Palringo and Meebo are free apps. You try two apps.

Does it will stay log in after I switched to other apps?

Wirelessly posted

JClarke said:
Foxrac - I use AIM App

But palringo, meebo and beejive are multi instant messaging

Last edited:
Back