Dzhokhar Tsarnaev gets DEATH!

Make Prisons a lot tougher than ADX Florence. Every been to a prison in Turkey?

Why aren't you tell to FBI that you support ISIS and want to assisting ISIS - of course, it will land you in ADX Florence and find out yourself.

ADX Florence is EXTREMELY, MOST secured prison ever and it is designed to lock dangerous criminals like terrorists and escape is 100% impossible.

You need to watch various documentaries instead of making stupid post.

I guess it would be because he was young and very easily manipulated. The male brain develops slowly and mix religion with it....... bad deal.

You are right a friend of mine who is a retired doctor told me that a male brains frontal cortex does not make the final connections until the mid twenties and that is where reasoning is done, so he was easily manipulated and controlled. However, he did what he did and now has to pay the price.

Ok...
Curious ... He was what...19?
How would this differ if he was ...say, 39?

He was 18, and the frontal cortex of the brain doesn't fully develop until the mid twenties which is where reasoning is done. At 39, he would of been able to reason it out and maybe told his brother to leave him out of it. Kinda like the 18 year old who takes his car out and drives it 140 mph thru the city, you don't see many or any 39 yr olds doing it because they know it's a stupid thing to do.

He was 18, and the frontal cortex of the brain doesn't fully develop until the mid twenties which is where reasoning is done. At 39, he would of been able to reason it out and maybe told his brother to leave him out of it. Kinda like the 18 year old who takes his car out and drives it 140 mph thru the city, you don't see many or any 39 yr olds doing it because they know it's a stupid thing to do.

Okay....at what age do you feel he is responsible for his own actions?

Like Woody posted, I can't excuse what the bomber did. But, it's just my human nature to not want to give the death penalty to an 18 year old. I'm glad my state does not have it.

Make Prisons a lot tougher than ADX Florence. Every been to a prison in Turkey?

It depends what your made of...adx florence isnt rough on everyonE. Some adapt very well to a solitary hermit life. With no human interaction.
The unabomber is there and it has not broke him, or his spirit. He has adapted well, he was after all a hermit before.
Now
A hard yard medium security prison would of killed him. He woul not of been able to adapt ro life amongst other cons..
Just an example.
Humans are made of different stuff. Some break in a plwce like adx others in medium security.. prison suck every where,
Different nations have different standards,
to paraphrase dosteveisky
A nation can be judged by how it keeps its peisoners...

Like Woody posted, I can't excuse what the bomber did. But, it's just my human nature to not want to give the death penalty to an 18 year old. I'm glad my state does not have it.

My state does not have the death penalty either but b/c of the nature of this crime it was put on the table . Your state could do the same if the crime was like the bombing in Boston.

because maybe he's got valuable intel?

you trust military courts than civilian courts? how so? why so?

Cause the Judge and the Jury still have to take orders from their commanding officers. Cause you have to obey orders when you're in the military. You see,,When you sign up and decide to join the military and when you take that oath you give up all rights you had as a civilian. When you disobey an order your CO can write you up on report and then you face court martial.

Cause the Judge and the Jury still have to take orders from their commanding officers. Cause you have to obey orders when you're in the military. You see,,When you sign up and decide to join the military and when you take that oath you give up all rights you had as a civilian. When you disobey an order your CO can write you up on report and then you face court martial.

Are you getting your information from a movie? Courts Martial are made up of a judge and a 3-5 member panel who hear testimony and render verdicts. The judge is usually a Captain (O-6) with O-3 to O-5 grade officers at the table. If the accused is an Admiral or General, then the judge will be senior to the Admiral or General. JAGs (legal officers) represent the accused and represent the military. Similar to a prosecutor and defense attorney.

An accused enlisted member may request that a fellow enlisted member of equal or higher rate be on the panel. This is for Courts Martial only.

Commanding officers of any command or base who try to interfere with any trial, witnesses or anything else can get themselves in deep trouble and could face their own punishment.

The commanding officer of any command cannot conduct a Courts Martial, only Captain's Mast. He/she is limited by the UCMJ as to punishment levels. If the CO determines that the crime is severe enough, he can request the service member face a Courts Martial and forward the paperwork to the legal office. The accused may be allowed to stay at a command, be sent to a higher level command, or the brig to await trial.

Military personnel do not give up their rights. If we violate a rule or order while on duty at a base, port, wherever, then we may face a military punishment. We have legal representation, the same as a civilian.

If where you worked, you goofed off or failed to come into work, your boss would probably fire you. Military personnel are held to a higher standard.

uh.... so what's the point of having judge and jury if the commanding officers is the judge, jury, and executioner? :roll:

But this guy killed 4 people including a young boy and maimed a lot of people who lost their limbs and I don't buy the junk about his 'brain' not
being fully mature . He knew right from wrong , he had his friends get rid of the evidence that was in his dorm room. If he thought he did nothing wrong he would not had even worried about the polices finding the empty firecrackers shells in his backpack. His age should not matter in a case like this . It was a terrorist act.

Are you getting your information from a movie? Courts Martial are made up of a judge and a 3-5 member panel who hear testimony and render verdicts. The judge is usually a Captain (O-6) with O-3 to O-5 grade officers at the table. If the accused is an Admiral or General, then the judge will be senior to the Admiral or General. JAGs (legal officers) represent the accused and represent the military. Similar to a prosecutor and defense attorney.

An accused enlisted member may request that a fellow enlisted member of equal or higher rate be on the panel. This is for Courts Martial only.

Commanding officers of any command or base who try to interfere with any trial, witnesses or anything else can get themselves in deep trouble and could face their own punishment.

The commanding officer of any command cannot conduct a Courts Martial, only Captain's Mast. He/she is limited by the UCMJ as to punishment levels. If the CO determines that the crime is severe enough, he can request the service member face a Courts Martial and forward the paperwork to the legal office. The accused may be allowed to stay at a command, be sent to a higher level command, or the brig to await trial.

Military personnel do not give up their rights. If we violate a rule or order while on duty at a base, port, wherever, then we may face a military punishment. We have legal representation, the same as a civilian.

If where you worked, you goofed off or failed to come into work, your boss would probably fire you. Military personnel are held to a higher standard.

Agreed, never take film to support the claim unless it is real documentaries.

For example, Food Inc and Shattered Glass are real documentaries since Fast Furious, Batman movies are not.

uh.... so what's the point of having judge and jury if the commanding officers is the judge, jury, and executioner? :roll:

I think he is best candidate to be cast in Jersey Shore.

But this guy killed 4 people including a young boy and maimed a lot of people who lost their limbs and I don't buy the junk about his 'brain' not
being fully mature . He knew right from wrong , he had his friends get rid of the evidence that was in his dorm room. If he thought he did nothing wrong he would not had even worried about the polices finding the empty firecrackers shells in his backpack. His age should not matter in a case like this . It was a terrorist act.

No one is disputing the facts.
Killing him wont.bring back the murdered either.
Young people sre easily lead,
You make no sense. Just because someone believes themselve to be right doesnt mewn that person lwcks an understsnding of getting cwught snd wishing to prevent it. I never understood such strwnge rewsoning "if you think you did nothing wrong you will want tonget caught" thats just silly. Regardless.
He will paythe price,
That doesnt mean we should be heartless. Its no secret im opposed to the death penelty so....
For what its worth.
Im sure 15 yesrs from now we will still be waiting for him to meet his end.

I said not one word about his brain not being mature.

At any rate everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Military courts are run by the military and the government. Civilian courts are run by the justice system the Judge and the Jury decides and not the government. Let me give you an example. Suppose I'm the governor of a state. And i tell the judge i want the guy sentenced to death. And the Judge refused and give him life anyway. I cant fire him. But in the military the Colonel or the General can remove the judge if he doesn't follow the colonel or the generals orders sentenced him to death by firing squad. The military has more powers then the justice system.

I said not one word about his brain not being mature.

At any rate everyone's entitled to their opinion.

I know you didn't this someone else did , and it was on the news too.
I was just saying how I felt about this.

Military courts are run by the military and the government.
Military courts are run by the Department of Defense, and follow the procedural rules of the UCMJ.

Civilian courts are run by the justice system the Judge and the Jury decides and not the government.
Civilian courts also follow procedural laws, which are established by "the government," as you call it.

Let me give you an example. Suppose I'm the governor of a state. And i tell the judge i want the guy sentenced to death. And the Judge refused and give him life anyway. I cant fire him.
No, but the governor would be in trouble for trying to influence a judge. Besides, not all sentences are passed down by judges. Some are decided by juries, and they're all limited by statute.

But in the military the Colonel or the General can remove the judge if he doesn't follow the colonel or the generals orders sentenced him to death by firing squad.
Nope. Ain't happenin'.

Only the Chief JAG can remove a judge; the other officers aren't part of the the judge's chain of command.

Instead, any officer who tried to influence a judge's decision would be in deep do-do.

The military has more powers then the justice system.
Umm, no. The military justice system has to follow UCMJ restrictions. It's not as random as you make it out to be. It's very structured.

Please, learn the difference between reel life and real life. :roll:

Ok,,Reba then tell me why Obama admin and the DOJ are afraid of taking terrorist to military courts and rather try terrorist in civilian courts?

Ok,,Reba then tell me why Obama admin and the DOJ are afraid of taking terrorist to military courts and rather try terrorist in civilian courts?
That has nothing to do with what I posted. You have to ask them what their political motivations are. That is totally off topic. :topic:

Back