Dzhokhar Tsarnaev gets DEATH!

Yes, I'm surprised about state of Massachusetts and I know this state is very anti-death penalty.

Of course, I noticed that prisoners aren't execute until 10-30 years later. :shock:

I'm wonder if death penalty cell is worse than tiny cell in ADX Florence.

I really did not think he was going to get the death penalty , I thought there would one person that voted against it. Yeah there a long wait until he is executed and that is why some victims were so against this , there are going a lot of appeals they'll have to go to and relive that horrible day
all over again.

As for his death penalty,
at1CrZJ.gif

Well I thought I was clear. I'm not sure why. I guess I'm a human being and not an animal.
I understand your POV. Everyone is thinking differently. I am glad to hear that he gets a death penalty because he's a murderer.

He should spend prison in his original country, Tbilisi, Georgia....they serve him worse.

It's not necessary to say that, FYI. Because you don't know that person.
Edited: You mentioned it in public, that's not a joke.

It is obviously that you are trolling, no doubt.

Both California and Massachusetts are very liberal states. California sentenced Scott Peterson to death and today Massachusetts sentenced Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to death. I thought the defination of word liberal means you don't believe in violence of any kind. It also means your against the death penalty if you're liberal. Just like i think that fort hood shooter Malik Hasan should get death too. In the old days when a soldier shoots his own men you get the firing squad. But todays society will not stand for that.

Both California and Massachusetts are very liberal states. California sentenced Scott Peterson to death and today Massachusetts sentenced Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to death. I thought the defination of word liberal means you don't believe in violence of any kind. It also means your against the death penalty if you're liberal. Just like i think that fort hood shooter Malik Hasan should get death too. In the old days when a soldier shoots his own men you get the firing squad. But todays society will not stand for that.

well ain't that a shocker, eh? you have much to learn, grasshopper...

perhaps if you stop believing all the filthy lies and garbages from your favorite conservative tv shows... maybe you'll see the truth in a clearer light.

Your statement is ill-informed and you need to research more.

You are adult and I'm not going help you, also quit playing video game until you are capable to make informed statement.

Jurors are much smaller than general population and only 60% population oppose to death penalty but left is 40%.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/states-and-without-death-penalty

STATES WITH THE DEATH PENALTY (32)
Other State Information:​
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Washington
Wyoming

ALSO
- U.S. Gov't
- U.S. Military
So Massachusetts is not one of them, could the court be under the federal government since the article didn't mention which court?

Liberal doesn't mean you are anti-death penalty. California is a liberal state (as you mentioned) and yet it supports death penalty.

California hasn't execute since 2006.

I understand your POV. Everyone is thinking differently. I am glad to hear that he gets a death penalty because he's a murderer.

he is a terrorist and the death penalty was seek out for him. The nature of his crime was a terrorist act and was decided to use the death penalty
there was a lot of talk about this b/c we do not have the death penalty in my state. I think this should be put on the ballot again and see how people vote for it now.

Back