Does deaf people can drive? (One guy asked me)

{edited}

and stop making fucking threads about me. you can't understand why I would doubt that a deaf person can drive. i'm not ignorant, but I for one wouldn't feel to comfortable in a car with a deaf person behind the wheel. that's it, no need to go bonkers on MSN {edited}.

good night.

Last edited by a moderator:
CHICAGO FOR LYF said:
{edited}
and stop making fucking threads about me. you can't understand why I would doubt that a deaf person can drive. i'm not ignorant, but I for one wouldn't feel to comfortable in a car with a deaf person behind the wheel. that's it, no need to go bonkers on MSN {edited}.

good night.

No thanks

CHICAGO FOR LYF said:
{edited}
and stop making fucking threads about me. you can't understand why I would doubt that a deaf person can drive. i'm not ignorant, but I for one wouldn't feel to comfortable in a car with a deaf person behind the wheel. that's it, no need to go bonkers on MSN you {edited}.

good night.

Oh geez. What's your problem? Can you share a story with us about that? I am listen.

CHICAGO FOR LYF said:
but I for one wouldn't feel to comfortable in a car with a deaf person behind the wheel. that's it

How come? Can't you explain why you wouldn't get in a same vehicle with a deaf person that is driving?

I've been driving for 22 years, have never had an accident. I've driven cars, trucks, vans, campers, motorhomes, I once drove a 24 foot moving van towing a truck behind me for 2500 miles, I've also driven tractors, skidders, bobcats and front-end loaders.

Ask my gf's sister. She's hearing....she is more comfortable riding with my gf instead of my gf's hearing sister. Wanna know why? Deaf people are better drivers than hearing people are. That is the fact, they keep the eye on the road more than hearing people do in general. You are way behind society, Chicago For LYF!

CHICAGO FOR LYF said:
{edited}and stop making fucking threads about me. you can't understand why I would doubt that a deaf person can drive. i'm not ignorant, but I for one wouldn't feel to comfortable in a car with a deaf person behind the wheel. that's it, no need to go bonkers on MSN {edited}.
good night.
i too am scared to ride with hearing drivers.. they're nuts.. trying to change radio station, turning their cell phones on.. and fooling around..

Yep. Deaf ppl can drive.... I'm hearing but feel safer riding with deafies. Since they can't heae they actually keep their eyes on the road, and don't have a cell phone in their ear!! But those deafies that drive while texting on their sk2.... Different story. :lol:

tegumi said:
Yep. Deaf ppl can drive.... I'm hearing but feel safer riding with deafies. Since they can't heae they actually keep their eyes on the road, and don't have a cell phone in their ear!! But those deafies that drive while texting on their sk2.... Different story. :lol:

:slap: Shhhh!!!!! LOL ... (Don't want Taylor the cop give me the ticket for it)

CutePommie said:
:slap: Shhhh!!!!! LOL ... (Don't want Taylor the cop give me the ticket for it)
Hahaha, yeah I admit I have been guilty of texting on my sk2 and driving.... Pretty crazy though, since u need 2 hands. :lol:

CHICAGO FOR LYF said:
{edited}

good night.

*yawn* It's your opinion. I trust deaf driver any time.

tegumi said:
Hahaha, yeah I admit I have been guilty of texting on my sk2 and driving.... Pretty crazy though, since u need 2 hands. :lol:

Yea, I do. I just chat with sidekick when we are stuck in traffic, stop light and parking in somewhere. It's not bad at all but it can be confused.

sequoias said:
Ask my gf's sister. She's hearing....she is more comfortable riding with my gf instead of my gf's hearing sister. Wanna know why? Deaf people are better drivers than hearing people are. That is the fact, they keep the eye on the road more than hearing people do in general. You are way behind society, Chicago For LYF!

Yeppers, that's true... Because my sister have been reading the newspaper alot but been seeing and seeing that hearing people get in car accident, but where deaf people get in car accident? Rare happen to them because they get more best eyes than Hearing people, no offense hearing people. My sisters and brothers got in car accident more than I do. So, I would feel comfortable to be in car with deaf people, but do feel comfortable with hearng people also in some ways but if I see them using the cell phone or whatever then I will write the paper to telling them to park at somewhere to be safe.

Sweetheart said:
Yeppers, that's true... Because my sister have been reading the newspaper alot but been seeing and seeing that hearing people get in car accident, but where deaf people get in car accident? Rare happen to them because they get more best eyes than Hearing people, no offense hearing people. My sisters and brothers got in car accident more than I do. So, I would feel comfortable to be in car with deaf people, but do feel comfortable with hearng people also in some ways but if I see them using the cell phone or whatever then I will write the paper to telling them to park at somewhere to be safe.

That's very great idea :)

CHICAGO FOR LYF said:
{edited}

you can't understand why I would doubt that a deaf person can drive. i'm not ignorant, but I for one wouldn't feel to comfortable in a car with a deaf person behind the wheel. that's it, no need to go bonkers on MSN {edited}.

good night.

That is ridiculous.! How do you feel if you have a deaf child? Will you let your deaf son/daughter to drive? Who will take you out if you are unable to drive when you are 65 years old? How will you get home if your car breaks down? That's what you need to think about.

webexplorer said:
That is ridiculous.! How do you feel if you have a deaf child? Will you let your deaf son/daughter to drive? Who will take you out if you are unable to drive when you are 65 years old? How will you get home if your car breaks down? That's what you need to think about.

I bet if he get deaf child from her wife after born so he will probably to make their deaf child to get implant with cochlear.

Sweetheart said:
if I see them using the cell phone or whatever then I will write the paper to telling them to park at somewhere to be safe.

Not me, If I see them driving while talking on cellular phones & driving out of control, I would roll down my window, and yelled out "For the mother of God, Would you please turn off your fregging cellular phones and drive!" I get their face expression of :shock:

:giggle: It works every time!

Cheri said:
Not me, If I see them driving while talking on cellular phones & driving out of control, I would roll down my window, and yelled out "For the mother of God, Would you please turn off your fregging cellular phones and drive!" I get their face expression of :shock:

:rofl:

I'd love to see the expressions on their faces when you yell at them. I know I would have a good laugh :giggle:

Cheri said:

that's great one... :giggle:

tegumi said:

Yes I understand that this sk2 need two hands to texting it . but here in UK'er don't have sk1 or 2 .. I only need to use one hand to texting on my mobile phone. :)

:whistle:

Back