Are you from California?

• Yes

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 39 56.5%
  • No, but I'm thinking of moving there

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
Right, Deafilmedia is NOT from Calfornia rest my case :)

why are you supporting Patriots, you are a TRAITOR!!!!

You suppose to support your own football team like um..

Oakland Raiders and some other so called pro football you guys have.

Long story why I moved out of CA! It is none of your business to know!!!

I know CA well than you do! I have family and friends live there sooooo they tell me all the time! So will you stop being negative!?!

Thank you!

used to?

You ain't there now.

So you didn't survive, you had to move out for some reason.:giggle:

why are you supporting Patriots, you are a TRAITOR!!!!

You suppose to support your own football team like um..

Oakland Raiders and some other so called pro football you guys have.

Excuse me?? Brady is a native Californian! That means he's born and raised here. Quit judging!

One more thing, its none of your freakin business why I like NE Patriots!

Last edited:
Northern California here... Be exactly where we live in is CHICO which it is ok Town... Some two bedroom 1 to 2 bathrooms apt cost about 650 dollars and up in Chico... The hot weather was so unbearable here.... But SF, SJ (San Jose) are very high rent there.... Again LA and SD too!!! Especially the gas prices are skyrocket!!!!!! Dang those oil spilled last week in SF bay - Stupid Korean people didn't pay attention to the pier that they crashed into during in the fog!!!!! We used to live El Cajon (15 miles east of SD), Azusa, Duarte (San Gabriel valley area nearby Los Angeles area), San Jose, Anderson (10 miles south of Redding), Yuba City and then CHICO at last!!!! Yup that's quite moving around since we got married!!!! :giggle:

Hey whitewolves....thats all in my old neck of the woods. I served church mission in No. Cali and was in Chico, Redding, Anderson, Yuba, Roseville, Red Bluff. I love northern California....but yeah, so hot in summer!

I'm thinking somewhere in Orange County. I've checked apartments for rent at CL and the rates seem reasonable. Anyone been to Huntington Beach before? Thoughts? See this link: orange county apts/housing for rent classifieds - craigslist

There's no particular reason for me moving there. I just want to live there for a while for experience. NJ will always be my favorite state no matter what, though. ;)

I don't need to find a job when I move over there because I work online 99% of the time.

Alex, my cousin live in Huntington beach....had many good times there! Been few years now since seeing them.

Hey whitewolves....thats all in my old neck of the woods. I served church mission in No. Cali and was in Chico, Redding, Anderson, Yuba, Roseville, Red Bluff. I love northern California....but yeah, so hot in summer!

Dont forget Lake Shasta - a great place for camping and boating!

Well, we live in Chico for 3 yrs now, we have lived in Live Oak for 11 yrs and 6 months in Yuba City and One year in Anderson.... We know some deafies in Yuba City area.... Kewl that you were here in the past, Doug! :thumb:

i dont lives in california!

because this states is lots of money includes houses and lots of mores what in the stores of california.

mostly people who still lives in california for longtimes because have house and lots of mores they can afford for purchase this house! they can lucky for that! but i cant afford to purchase that house in CA!

Excuse me?? Brady is a native Californian! That means he's born and raised here. Quit judging!

One more thing, its none of your freakin business why I like NE Patriots!

I was just trying to be funny.

BTW, Brady has not live in California for 12 years.

Massachuetts is his home now. He likes it there.

Long story why I moved out of CA! It is none of your business to know!!!

I know CA well than you do! I have family and friends live there sooooo they tell me all the time! So will you stop being negative!?!

Thank you!

I have family in California, too.

Stop telling me what to do.

If I want to be negative, then you should ignore me.

I am just trying to help Alex... on my 3 years experience when I
stayed there in California...
I even got a California State ID.

I didn't say "I do live in California", I said I did.

I was going to get an apartment in California, but I decided not to, so I quit CSUN and went back home to Mississippi.
Cause I dislike California, I fainted there because of California was so hot.

Also there is huge population of deaf people in orange county. The Block at the city of Orange has a Starbucks night. I have gone many times with my children and they love it. We have great colleges here and some really organized and with great support centers for the deaf.

great support centers for the deaf don't seem to be working...

I met a deaf californian, and he said he is on SSI.
And the deaf woman with 5 children, living in 2 bedroom apartment and
on welfare.

If it is so easy to get job in California, why they aren't working?

I'm a recent transplant from Indiana. Moved to SoCal about 3 yrs ago, San Diego to be specific. I've learned that I would rather be poor & live here in Cali as I've become rich in experiences. Fortunately, my job pays well where I can have a modest lifestyle & experience some of what Cali is know for. So, if you have the means, the opportunity then...go get them.

I'm a recent transplant from Indiana. Moved to SoCal about 3 yrs ago, San Diego to be specific. I've learned that I would rather be poor & live here in Cali as I've become rich in experiences. Fortunately, my job pays well where I can have a modest lifestyle & experience some of what Cali is know for. So, if you have the means, the opportunity then...go get them.

My sister was born in San Diego. And so 3 years later parents moved
back Memphis, Tennessee. Our parents didn't want to live there.
And then when my sister became 40, she moved to San Diego but then
didn't like it there, so she moved to Washington.

Well I told my mom that I would move to California and then learn
how to do film and then if I succeed in movie industry and made
million of dollar... I told her that I won't be living in California...
I would rather use that million dollars and build me a 5 bedrooms
and 3 bathrooms house with beautiful furnitures and large kitchen in Mississippi.... for $200,000

Instead of buying an old stucco house in California that is $300,000,
something like my Uncle and Aunt stayed in...
Their roof collaspe and problem with ants.

why pay $700,000 for this ugly house in California?
That has one bedroom and 2 baths.

realestate-1192849844-349020_0_u1.jpg

when I can buy $300,000 for this house in Mississippi?
That has 6 bedrooms and 3 baths, and large kitchen

0ab54964-2192-4f7b-93ed-3a3ee74c3949.jpg

I'm from california residing in bay area- san jose ;) but really native of chicago IL but moved here long time ago when I was little girl.. anyway good luck with whatever u want to do alex :D

I just like visit California. Only if I'm rich, I would love to live in San Franisco closer to Golden Bridge, these place are incredible.

why pay $700,000 for this ugly house in California?
That has one bedroom and 2 baths.

realestate-1192849844-349020_0_u1.jpg

when I can buy $300,000 for this house in Mississippi?
That has 6 bedrooms and 3 baths, and large kitchen

0ab54964-2192-4f7b-93ed-3a3ee74c3949.jpg

I have know someone who live in California for long time and until they sold house and move here in Texas to buy brand new house which is MUCH CHEAP than their old house in California and even make profit!

I just like visit California. Only if I'm rich, I would love to live in San Franisco closer to Golden Bridge, these place are incredible.

I saw the bridge, it looks rusty. I don't understand why people think San Francisco is a beautiful place.

I have family in California, too.

Stop telling me what to do.

If I want to be negative, then you should ignore me.

I am just trying to help Alex... on my 3 years experience when I
stayed there in California...
I even got a California State ID.

I didn't say "I do live in California", I said I did.

I was going to get an apartment in California, but I decided not to, so I quit CSUN and went back home to Mississippi.
Cause I dislike California, I fainted there because of California was so hot.

liar

Back