Are you from California?

• Yes

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 39 56.5%
  • No, but I'm thinking of moving there

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
I saw the bridge, it looks rusty. I don't understand why people think San Francisco is a beautiful place.
People like you are so negative and can't appreciate the beauty of the Golden Gate bridge.

ff3383aa.jpg

i agree with OB7
that golden state bridge is the BEAUTIFUL bridge and famous
AND San Francisco is beautiful city

can't argue with that

People like you are so negative and can't appreciate the beauty of the Golden Gate bridge.

ff3383aa.jpg

I went to San Francisco, went through the city and drove on the bridge...
and I talked to myself...

"Is that all? Why would that make me wanna move there? Why the price is so high? Why all the hype over some bridge?"

Seattle only got Space Needle with restaurant in it.
St. Louis only got that Arch looking thing.
Minnespolis only got Mall of America.

Alex, I hope everything works out for you if you decide to move to California. I noticed you have mentioned OC as prospective location. I agree with Reba, go for it or else you will regret it later and NJ is always there for you to come back to. I am guilty of going off the topic, you only asked whose from California not the pros and cons of it. I wish you the best in all you do.

ff3383aa.jpg

It's all about passion. I can see a striking red bridge crossing the strait. The blue waves crash onto the sandy beach along as well the beautiful clouds and blue skies hitting against the greenish-golden hills. (I wrote that) :)

:ty: Seq for bringing some positive out of the pic and appreciate nice bridge

That is just camera shot with special effect.

Unless you're gonna be positive, why not just be happy and supportive for others? Keep the negative comments to yourself. Ask for the "rusty" it's painted to be that color and it's a beautifull bridge.

See if you compare these pictures....

ff3383aa.jpg
golden_gate_bridge_14.jpg

1st picture
water is blue

2nd picture
water is green and dirty looking

1st picture
bridge is artificial red

2nd picture
bridge is brownish red

That is just camera shot with special effect.

There is no special effects in the picture of the golden gate bridge with the waves crashing. The water can be blue or green depending where it is. Mostly I've seen water is blue at the pacific ocean and greenish/blue in the bay area inlet. I think it's how the light rays affect the hue of the water and plus temperature of the water plays the role, too. (Puget Sound where Seattle area is, the water is mostly dark blue.) I've been to San Francisco area hundred of times and lived in East Bay area for many years and it's beautiful there.

See if you compare these pictures....

ff3383aa.jpg
golden_gate_bridge_14.jpg

1st picture
water is blue

2nd picture
water is green and dirty looking

1st picture
bridge is artificial red

2nd picture
bridge is brownish red

could it be?? I dont know.. different time and day and location it was taken???

Unless you're gonna be positive, why not just be happy and supportive for others? Keep the negative comments to yourself. Ask for the "rusty" it's painted to be that color and it's a beautifull bridge.

Because Californians always lying. They want you to see things that aren't there. They think they are number one. I'm just trying to stomp on their ego.

Because Californians always lying. They want you to see things that aren't there. They think they are number one. I'm just trying to stomp on their ego.

Because you're a sad woman with no self esteem or passion that needs LOTs of therapy....MORE than you think. You LOVE to think negative in almost every threads. Please stop it or we will "care bear" you with more dose of positive attitude.

Because you're a sad woman with no self esteem or passion that needs LOTs of therapy....MORE than you think. You LOVE to think negative in almost every threads. Please stop it or we will "care bear" you with more dose of positive attitude.

Please don't be nice to me. I can't stand it.

Please don't be nice to me. I can't stand it.

You wanted people to be nice to you. You complained that AD'ers weren't being nice to you in the past. :ugh3: I guess mean stuff turns you on, doesn't it?

Back