Do you have a writing problem?

awesome!! which could i buying individual or class :confused: :D

Phillips, That's your decide.
never mind~!!

Thanks..... I looked at website and too easy for me! so Looking something begin with S__ langauge about approving my english langauge?? :hmm:

never mind~!!

Thanks..... I looked at website and too easy for me! so Looking something begin with S__ langauge about approving my english langauge?? :hmm:

Umm. I seem your English skill is very well. I need to learn more English skill and roots word because I wasn't happy with my deaf school long times ago. It's very long story. I want to get a DVD to learn English skill. I was so embarrassing what people think about my English is weak. I feeling it's so offenive. I told them. It was not my faulted. It was Deaf School's faulted. I don't mean to be DUMB person. I am very smart but need to learn more English grammar to communicate with hearing people and do my blog. Do you know what I am mean? I am going back to school for English Class this fall. I am skill on ASL very well. I learned about SEE before. But I like ASL and English. It will help me understand better. I need to learn more roots word and long vocabulary.

Some AD people are not good at English grammar. I just want to offer for them to learn English become successful. Some people never graduate from High School or HS certificate. If they want to learn English. It will be help them to learn and be success in future.

Do you know what I mean?? What do you think?

It was not my faulted. It was Deaf School's faulted. I don't mean to be DUMB person. I am very smart but need to learn more English grammar to communicate with hearing people and do my blog.
Pinky, no....... It wasn't nessarily the Deaf School's fault. Rather it's b/c Deaf kids approach English as a second language. They make the same errors that speakers of other languages make when they use English.
Besides, I have an "oral" friend who is SO bad at putting her thoughts into written English. Like her writing is very sentance fragments and disjointed. Her syntax is also VERY screwed up.

Pinky, no....... It wasn't nessarily the Deaf School's fault. Rather it's b/c Deaf kids approach English as a second language. They make the same errors that speakers of other languages make when they use English.
Besides, I have an "oral" friend who is SO bad at putting her thoughts into written English. Like her writing is very sentance fragments and disjointed. Her syntax is also VERY screwed up.

My first language was SEE then ASL. When I joined to deaf school. The deaf staffs and teachers were rejected on me. They thought I look like a retard! Because I had a mid-face. My teacher gave me a paperwork. It was so easy! I got good grade like A all the times. I transfered to level Advance B class. When I enrolled to middle school. They rejected me again. My English pulled me down to 1 grade. It made me PISSED OFF! When I was raising in mainstream. I was in 4 grader. My English level was 4 grader. It was so perfect! I was still blame on Deaf School. You know better that deaf school in 90's lousy education. Now, It's improve than before. I was very bitter with teachers and staffs. I moved on my new life and focus on English Language when I am going to school this fall. I want to forget about PAST. I want to be success when I get pass. I will able to find a new job. I am not a RETARD!!! Look at my picture what I alike at picture thread. I am so beautiful! I look fine not a retard!

Sounds like your experiance at the Deaf School really colored your experiance academicly..............The reason you write as you do, is b/c you approach English as a second language. Surely you've heard of ESL kids? You make the SAME grammartical/syntaxical errors as do ESL people! Ever seen the way foreigners use English sometimes? Such as "Are You Feel Better?" " The flattening with pleasure is the job of the chambermaid. Turn to her straightaway" etc.

No, I don't have writing problems so I'm good to go.

My first language was SEE then ASL. When I joined to deaf school. The deaf staffs and teachers were rejected on me. They thought I look like a retard! Because I had a mid-face. My teacher gave me a paperwork. It was so easy! I got good grade like A all the times. I transfered to level Advance B class. When I enrolled to middle school. They rejected me again. My English pulled me down to 1 grade. It made me PISSED OFF! When I was raising in mainstream. I was in 4 grader. My English level was 4 grader. It was so perfect! I was still blame on Deaf School. You know better that deaf school in 90's lousy education. Now, It's improve than before. I was very bitter with teachers and staffs. I moved on my new life and focus on English Language when I am going to school this fall. I want to forget about PAST. I want to be success when I get pass. I will able to find a new job. I am not a RETARD!!! Look at my picture what I alike at picture thread. I am so beautiful! I look fine not a retard!

Not all deaf school has lousy education, it depends on where are you from.

I had been raised at lousy hearing elementary school with special education when I was young child and not know how to communicate until late childhood, even teachers are treat me like retard child and we were in group with handicapped kids, it had been stopped in late 90's when start 6th grade at middle school and everything are start more hard as I got used with it, I haven't learn ASL until when start at 6th grade then became fluent in ASL in 2000 and my english level hasn't largely improve until when start in 9th grade at high school in 2002, after 10th grade then my parent forced me go to deaf school because they thought I will be super improve but it's not true and still enroll until end of 11th grade then transferred back to hearing school.

I give applause to those who want to improve their writing skills. I know it is not easy so keep up the good work!!!

I crap bad english.

I bad write english...

Nah, that was full of bullshit. My excellent skills has come to an fact that I went to all mainstreamed school in my school years. As you have noticed my english writing and grammar :)

Umm. I seem your English skill is very well. I need to learn more English skill and roots word because I wasn't happy with my deaf school long times ago. It's very long story. I want to get a DVD to learn English skill. I was so embarrassing what people think about my English is weak. I feeling it's so offenive. I told them. It was not my faulted. It was Deaf School's faulted. I don't mean to be DUMB person. I am very smart but need to learn more English grammar to communicate with hearing people and do my blog. Do you know what I am mean? I am going back to school for English Class this fall. I am skill on ASL very well. I learned about SEE before. But I like ASL and English. It will help me understand better. I need to learn more roots word and long vocabulary.

Some AD people are not good at English grammar. I just want to offer for them to learn English become successful. Some people never graduate from High School or HS certificate. If they want to learn English. It will be help them to learn and be success in future.

Do you know what I mean?? What do you think?

Well, it is from my mom! I was growing up and my mom taught me learns speech!!!!!!.... I remember one night, I got homework from mainstream high school that I have a problem understand. Mom walked into the kitchen. I asked mom, please help me with my homework… My mom act alike shrugged and do not know. She walked away! That I never forget! I did accepted Gallaudet college. I show the letter to my mom. She was not happy and told me that she cannot help me going to Gallaudet college because no money which not true.... she has money and could encouragement me going to MRC because my sister and brother went to college!??? Later after my mom passed away then I just apply the Mount Washusetts Com. college and accept but only take part time because my time with daughters. However, I went to my sibling s house for a holiday. My siblings told me congratulate, I told my sister that I never forget that my mom did not encouragement me going to Gallaudet college. My sister told me that my mom Hate Gallaudet collage because it deaf Gallaudet collage :shock:… My mom told all my siblings that do not learning sign language and must be talking with me! :(:( Its sad! I am not want alike my mom to my daughter! I do read books with my hearing daughters and taught her signs too :)

My mom asked me about CI I told her No .. she accept...

My mom send me to Clark School for the deaf which not allow signs but too far from home.. then send me to Boston school for the deaf.. Only Oral and no signs till 1976 BSD allow signs my mom was not too happy :D

by the way.. My mom was very good and love me but she was sad to see me as deaf! one time she told me... she thinks that God punish her that my brother and I are deaf.. I told her No! :roll:

I crap bad english.

I bad write english...

Nah, that was full of bullshit. My excellent skills has come to an fact that I went to all mainstreamed school in my school years. As you have noticed my english writing and grammar :)

yeah I notice your english writing and grammer are bad!!

Just kidding ;)

Pinky, you didn't graduate from high school, did you? I saw in another thread where you said that you needed to get your GED.

I was always mainstreamed and took advanced English and Literature classes in high school. I think my English and grammar skills are good. It has come in handy!

Back