Votes: 10 55.6%
  • I don't believe in reincarnation

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I don't really believe in direct reincarnation of the soul, but I do think we all have a piece of each others in that we splinter when we die and recombine with other splintered life forces.
How does that occur? Randomly by accident? Is it a jumble with no organization? What puts the pieces together?

I was the only one who burst out laughing when a comedian said he wanted to be born again as a Playtex Living Bra. :aw:

Just like a candle ,we will be a different flame but the same candle

We need to stop thinking like Earthlings. :)

I was the only one who burst out laughing when a comedian said he wanted to be born again as a Playtex Living Bra. :aw:
Then he better cross his fingers he not is reborn as gay.

Just like a candle ,we will be a different flame but the same candle

That's a good analogy. I believe that our physical body is just a shell, but the true person we are is our soul/spirit inside.

I believe that we are reborn into different bodies, to experience different successes and challenges to elevate our soul to another level. I feel that our life experiences allow us to grow, and gain better understanding of life. I believe that our experiences in our past and current life shape the way we live and interact with others. Whether we have a conscious memory of our past lives or not, those experiences effect the way we perceive the world.

Isn't reincarnation a specific belief? People believe that they will be reincarnated.

For those who believe in reincarnation:

What is the power behind reincarnation? What causes it? What is the agency that assigns spirits to new bodies?

I believe that we, along with a higher power work together to determine what it is we need to learn. My feeling is that before we come back to this earth we map out certain challenges, and the basics of our life. For example the family we are born into.

I believe that certain things are written in stone, but there is also free will involved where we have the option of taking our lives in a certain direction.

That's a good analogy. I believe that our physical body is just a shell, but the true person we are is our soul/spirit inside.

I believe that we are reborn into different bodies, to experience different successes and challenges to elevate our soul to another level. I feel that our life experiences allow us to grow, and gain better understanding of life. I believe that our experiences in our past and current life shape the way we live and interact with others. Whether we have a conscious memory of our past lives or not, those experiences effect the way we perceive the world.

I actually believe that are minds reincarnate ,are minds are our true selves before the ego takes over

I actually believe that are minds reincarnate ,are minds are our true selves before the ego takes over

Yes, but our minds are nothing without something leading them.

Let's use this analogy- we have a car that can go forward, reverse, stop and go. But without the driver directing the car, the car stands still.

Yes, but our minds are nothing without something leading them.

Let's use this analogy- we have a car that can go forward, reverse, stop and go. But without the driver directing the car, the car stands still.

Maybe,But I think I believe are minds are the car,driver and what some call the guy upstairs.

It's true that our spirits continue on in eternity--they are never destroyed.

However, they continue as the individuals that we are, not some other beings.

That is, when Reba's body dies, Reba's spirit continues to exist as Reba. Reba's spirit is never used again for someone else's body because it still belongs to Reba.

Same spirit, just different address.

Every spirit continues, either in Heaven or in Hell. There is no recycling of spirits.

Who is Reba? You mean that it's you?

By the way, I wonder that the human spirits would be recycled back to Earth again due overpopulation in the heaven.

Who is Reba? You mean that it's you?

By the way, I wonder that the human spirits would be recycled back to Earth again due overpopulation in the heaven.

They're fighting over those passes in hell. :lol:

Whatever I did in my past life must have been pretty bad, considering how shitty my life in this one can be. LOL.

Just saying.

Whatever I did in my past life must have been pretty bad, considering how shitty my life in this one can be. LOL.

Just saying.

I know you said LOL, but I actually agree with this statement sometimes !!

Just saying.

Amen, Sista! I know what ya mean. I wonder at times what have I done to deserve some of the things that are thrown at me. Karma can be a bitch at times.

Isn't reincarnation a specific belief? People believe that they will be reincarnated.

For those who believe in reincarnation:

What is the power behind reincarnation? What causes it? What is the agency that assigns spirits to new bodies?

God

It's true that our spirits continue on in eternity--they are never destroyed.

However, they continue as the individuals that we are, not some other beings.

That is, when Reba's body dies, Reba's spirit continues to exist as Reba. Reba's spirit is never used again for someone else's body because it still belongs to Reba.

Same spirit, just different address.

Every spirit continues, either in Heaven or in Hell. There is no recycling of spirits.

there you go. same spirit, different body :)

but it's not actually same soul.. it's incorporated with other soul... which is why some people (or animal) felt familiar to others.

Just saying.

I don't see it that way.

You could say that the life you're having right now is a test to your true self. Many people in your situation would just give up and take an easy way out - crime or suicide. You didn't give up. The reward will be great in the end for you :)

Life's full of temptation. If life's too easy... one's soul is too easy and one is easily tempted by devil's temptation :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back