Deaf people ate fool if they vote for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But when you have animals fenced in an area and line up to shoot them in the name of hunting--that ain't cool. It's disgusting and you better hope that you don't get caught.

That's called canned hunting.

I thought it´s American language "gator" into British language "crocs"... but I wasn´t realize that gator is an abbrevation word for alligator. Next time I will type "croc" if I want to talk about Thailand, Australia......

Yes I know there´re difference form between alligators and crocodiles but some people often confused them... but we aware that there´re only alligators in America...

we have both goober alligators in florida crocs in ohio !rage against the machine!!!

Legal or not, that kind of hunting leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Oh, well, different strokes for different folks, I guess....

I prefer doing low fence hunting, but when I was given a chance to hunt I just don't pass up on it.

Right now I got a Hunting Lease near Sheffield, TX and it's a low fence ranch. Meaning deers can jump and travel where ever they want to.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but what's the purpose of having a low fence at all? Just to establish boundaries where you can hunt?

Also, I don't know if I missed some information in the previous posts, but why the need to kill so many (600 deer) in such a short period of time? I understand overpopulation but I would have thought hunting is popular enough (esp in Texas) to allow significant animal control to be dispersed among many hunters as opposed to making only a handful of hunters to efficiently kill so many deer?

No, it's not American language. They are two different animals.

Yes I already explained in my post #90. Please re-read my post #90 fully instead of quote part of my post #90.

I have some moose sausages in my fridge. Who wanna have some? :) Their fat is much less than cows. I hope it is enough for me to entice Jiro to want some! :)

*curious* what's moose's meat taste alike?

Well, that gator meat taste more like " veal " than chicken. That's what my taste tells me. :lol:

Every person's taste tells them different. :P

Interesting, :ty: for answer...

I guess that the taste of gator's meat in Florida is different as crocs' meat, my hubby tasted in Thailand?

I love animals but I do eat them. And I prefer people hunting them for food over the LAME overpopulated slaughterhouses where animals spend most of their waking life in cages too small. If people hunt PURELY for bragging rights, and totally waste the food/fur/whatever, then that's... not cool.

Yes I second that.

Well, if you mentioned that they complaint about Royal families, not just Prince Charles and fox hunters... then, tell me why I've seen some threads about Sarah Palin that some ADers complaint about killin' wolves ? Are there any thread that some ADers complaint about Royal families about killin' foxes/stags, too ? :hmm:

And, of course I don't plan to set up a new thread about Royal Families killin' the foxes and stags. :cool2:

Well, why should Americans interesting to talk about British Royal families in American Forum? They are interesting to talk about Palin because she is an American, not British. :shrug:

The people would mention foxhunting issues in British Forum...

I see why not if you want to create a thread to talk about British foxhunting issues to see either Americans are interesting or not?

Simple I say about deafies voting McSame/Mooselini...

They are like chickens voting for COLONEL SANDERS..period. They are voting against their own self-interests. So dont come complaining to me if you get ur SSI cut, having to pay taxes on your employer-provided health insurance, and still being discriminated because you're deaf.

Think twice. The modern Republican party post-Ike does not give a SHIT about disabled people. (except for George HW Bush's 1990 signing of Democrat Tom Harkin's ADA law). If the Republican party had STUCK to Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Ike Eisnehower's principles instead of Tricky Dick Nixon, Saint Ronnie Reagan, and Dumbya's policies, it would have competed better against Barack Obama's Democratic policies.

McCain 2008 is NOT the McCain 2000 I knew and respected. McCain kissed too much of W's ass that it made him more like we're giving GW Bush a 3rd term. If McCain had kept up his maverick image in 2008, this election would have been different, but now Barack Obama OWNS McCain stock lock n smokin' barrel.

Maybe this is a dumb question, but what's the purpose of having a low fence at all? Just to establish boundaries where you can hunt?

Also, I don't know if I missed some information in the previous posts, but why the need to kill so many (600 deer) in such a short period of time? I understand overpopulation but I would have thought hunting is popular enough (esp in Texas) to allow significant animal control to be dispersed among many hunters as opposed to making only a handful of hunters to efficiently kill so many deer?

Low fence is to establish boundary and to keep cattles or horses in the pasture. Which is why you need to make sure of what you are shooting and what's behind what you are shooting here in Texas and anywhere else.

As for the 600 deers, it's to start a ranch of big body and big rack deers. This is to get rid of the weak and small deers that was in the high fence ranch when the fence was put up. It's a business of creating bigger bucks for paying customers.

This is how alot of ranchers are able to keep their land in the family, cause cattle raising is not profitable anymore and Taxes for these lands are not cheap.

Another reason to establish high fence ranch is to keep exotic animal in a pasture so it don't go outside the property and start population over Texas. If you look at King Ranch website you will see how big of a business it is. It is not cheap to hunt there at all.

You don't know much about hunting in high fence area do you. When you start a "Ranch" like this you have to get license and permits to do this. When you get all of the paper works set up you are given a limit of permits to kill a certain amount of deer depending on your amount of acres. As long as you follow rules and regulation you are good.

The State allows you to clear your land of unwanted animals as long as you have the permits. In this case he had enough to cover what we did that day, plus more.

You really believe 5 slaughter houses are going to process deers if it was illegally killed??

Isn't that a contradiction when the law states:

However, Texas criminal cruelty laws are surprisingly narrow and only apply to any “domesticated living creature or any wild living creature previously captured.” What this means is that criminal cruelty laws protect livestock and animals that are in custody, like everyday household pets, but they do not provide any protection for animals that fall outside this narrow definition

Or are you trying to justify your actions in regards to being able to "canned hunt"?

Afterall--the deer are in custody of the ranch.

Isn't that a contradiction when the law states:

Or are you trying to justify your actions in regards to being able to "canned hunt"?

Afterall--the deer are in custody of the ranch.

No reason for me to justify my action. Beside, I've been judged and labeled already so nothing will change the people who has judged me, change their mind.

Another week and I will be hunting instead of here so much! LOL

The purpose is to give the man with the gun even more advantage than he already has. If you want to hunt, then by all means hunt. But don't use gimmicks to make it easy and provide yourself with advantages and then attempt to call it "sportmanship." The advantages remove the sport fromt he activity. You want to hunt in an eclosed area, shoot clay pigeons.

No reason for me to justify my action. Beside, I've been judged and labeled already so nothing will change the people who has judged me, change their mind.

Another week and I will be hunting instead of here so much! LOL

Canned hunting or regular hunting?

Canned hunting or regular hunting?

Being such a big fan of canned hunting is an indication that he's not that good of a hunter. :lol:

He's not a real hunter by any means. The real hunters I know wouldn't bother with canned hunting since it's unethical.

Being such a big fan of canned hunting is an indication that he's not that good of a hunter. :lol:

He's not a real hunter by any means. The real hunters I know wouldn't bother with canned hunting since it's unethical.

My thoughts exact.

Plus it's more respectful to go regular hunting than canned hunting.

:hmm:....I wonder if the National US Humane Society is aware of the activities of this place???

My thoughts exact.

Plus it's more respectful to go regular hunting than canned hunting.

:hmm:....I wonder if the National US Humane Society is aware of the activities of this place???

From what I know, they also do it with exotic animals (lions, tigers, rhino, elephants, etc) in some places across the USA as long as it's legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back