Deaf people ate fool if they vote for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the world has a problem with human overpopulation, I vote for legalizing that kind of hunt to ease the overuse of resources bought on by heavy human populations. What? What? Uh, overpopulation IS a problem in the animal kingdom so hunting the abundant species is a great answer. It is! ;)

Since the world has a problem with human overpopulation, I vote for legalizing that kind of hunt to ease the overuse of resources bought on by heavy human populations. What? What? Uh, overpopulation IS a problem in the animal kingdom so hunting the abundant species is a great answer. It is! ;)

You must have, at one point in your life, read, "The Most Dangerous Game". :lol: I have and I recall it was spine-tingling! :P

You know who will be the first to go?? All of us and anyone with a disability. It's nature's natural selection if you will. The weakest and smallest will not survive.

Just like hunting all of those deers due to their small size, we will be hunted for the same reason but because of our disability.

What we did was invited every hunter we knew to the ranch and formed a line to walk from one side of the ranch to the other side, in effect we pretty much trapped them in a corner. With about 50-60 hunters there we was able to shot alot of deers that day.

This isn't your typical sit and wait for a deer to show up, this is pretty much entrapment and shooting them all down. the majority of the meat went to shelters and homeless food programs. We had to split the load of deers between 5 processing center as not a single one could handle all of them at the same time.

It's not the first and isn't the last time this has taken place.

And where is this place?

You must have, at one point in your life, read, "The Most Dangerous Game". :lol: I have and I recall it was spine-tingling! :P

:lol: I haven't - but have viewed two movies with similar chilling premise:

The Condemned on USA network and Battle Royale.

The very idea... :shock: *shudders* You can be rest assured I find no pleasure in this idea. :P

South of Miles, TX

I believe he calls it the triple J ranch, but i just call it Ryan's Ranch! LOL

Gate at the Entrance,
100_2644.jpg

You posted "gator".

I thought it´s American language "gator" into British language "crocs"... but I wasn´t realize that gator is an abbrevation word for alligator. Next time I will type "croc" if I want to talk about Thailand, Australia......

Don't you know that alligators and crocodiles are two different animals?

Yes I know there´re difference form between alligators and crocodiles but some people often confused them... but we aware that there´re only alligators in America...

I thought it´s American language "gator" into British language "crocs"... but I wasn´t realize that gator is an abbrevation word for alligator. Next time I will type "croc" if I want to talk about Thailand, Australia......

Yes I know there´re difference form between alligators and crocodiles but the people often confused them... but we aware that there´re only alligators in America...

interesting! :ty: for little language difference lesson

They raise the deer in captivity when they are first born, here is one of the helpers feeding the baby deer.

100_2616.jpg

They should have been released by now if they were determined to be big enough for the ranch, but if they wasn't they was killed and processed.

:drool: i wonder why they aren't selling deer meat at supermarkets in here.... I prefer bison/ostrich/deer burger than cow.

interesting! :ty: for little language difference lesson

Willkommen...:)

Yes, there´re quite many different words between British and American languages... I sometimes confused between British and American when I talk to American and British ... :giggle:

:drool: i wonder why they aren't selling deer meat at supermarkets in here.... I prefer bison/ostrich/deer burger than cow.

Good question, but i think it's the chance of something being passed on with deer meat. Not sure, but here in Texas you have to take your deer to the DEER processing center and they can not be processing cows and hogs in the same center. It's against the law.

We need to encourage the cows to run wild so we can enjoy hunting 'em for our hamburger meat.. instead of just simply slaughtering them quietly. Boring. Yes, yes! Give me my Winchester, Jim! I have one running bovine hamburger within my sights!

For the record, I like burgers :) With cheese... pickle, mustard, ketcup, lettuce and onions.. on a toasted bun.

Good question, but i think it's the chance of something being passed on with deer meat. Not sure, but here in Texas you have to take your deer to the DEER processing center and they can not be processing cows and hogs in the same center. It's against the law.

i think it's fair to say that.... I live in PETA-asskissing, Bambi-fan club state...
patch.gif

I need to move outta here.... like PA :shrug:

We need to encourage the cows to run wild so we can enjoy hunting 'em for our hamburger meat.. instead of just simply slaughtering them quietly. Boring. Yes, yes! Give me my Winchester, Jim! I have one running bovine hamburger within my sights!

For the record, I like burgers :) With cheese... pickle, mustard, ketcup, lettuce and onions.. on a toasted bun.

But a cow can't get as big in the wild as they do in captivity. That's the whole idea behind captivity. To increase the size of a animal for mass food or rack! LOL

A Cow in the wild won't be that hard to hunt either. Cows are very slow animal. Hell, I could run up to a Cow and slash it's throat! LOL

What Aidan did was clearly a fearmongering that she hoped to sway Deaf people from voting for McCain/Palin. Any fearmongering would not work for me.

I think it is wrong of her to call the Deaf people fools because they have every right to make their own choice to vote for McCain/Palin. I do not care if they vote for Obama or McCain as long as their choices are respected.

On a positive note, it is great to see closed captioning on the Obama website. Way to go!

I have some moose sausages in my fridge. Who wanna have some? :) Their fat is much less than cows. I hope it is enough for me to entice Jiro to want some! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back