Deaf people ate fool if they vote for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I read lots of books about Prince Charles and his background at that time before Princess Diana was killed. I also read about Sarah Palin. That was how I got to know about them. I am surprised that people don't complaint about Prince Charles for huntin' the foxes and stags. They complaint about Sarah Palin for killin' the wolves. I find this ridiculous and bs around nowdays.

Oh yes, the people complaint about Royal families, not just Prince Charles and fox hunters.

It's animal control. We hunt coyotes all year long here in Texas cause we are trying to control the population due to rabies.

It's just a form of animal control and nothing more.

I've cleared out some deers in a high fence ranch, and since he is trying to build a ranch of big body and rack deers we needed to kill off the small wild bucks and does.

I think we ended up killing 600 deers that day.

I shot 25 of them myself.

Oh, yea, I voted for McCain.

You ended up killing 600 deers that day?

I don't believe that.....

You ended up killing 600 deers that day?

I don't believe that.....

I don't think he means him only, he was probably meanin' about him and others on that day.

I still don't believe him killing 600 deers on one day.... :roll:

I know, but he also mentioned that he shot 25 of them himself. I will let him to explain himself to you where he gets that 600 came from. :)

My hubby had been tasted gator meat in Thailand and said that it taste alike chicken... I refused to taste it... :cold:
I didn't know that Thailand imported American alligator.

why did i try to turn up volume? silly me.... I didn't know Obama's site has CC.... very cool!

btw - she's attractive

Aiden Mack from NYC. Filmer and actress. She may be attractive but she is not any ordinary lady you will ever meet or date.

Well, I read lots of books about Prince Charles and his background at that time before Princess Diana was killed. I also read about Sarah Palin. That was how I got to know about them. I am surprised that people don't complaint about Prince Charles for huntin' the foxes and stags. They complaint about Sarah Palin for killin' the wolves. I find this ridiculous and bs around nowdays.

This is America. You can complain whatever the hell you want. But complaining about Prince Charles? It's treason to speak badly of royal families :mad2:

It tasted like ...umm, almost like beef jerky but it is more moist, not dry. Easy to chew. :)

:drool: now i change my mind. gimme

Aiden Mack from NYC. Filmer and actress. She may be attractive but she is not any ordinary lady you will ever meet or date.

NYC you say? I'm in NYC now.... and gotta find her! :naughty:

I didn't know that Thailand imported American alligator.

:confused:

Don´t you know that there´re kind of crocs around the world, not just America?

Of course there´re crocodile farm in Thailand ... It´s not just Florida who have crocs farm but other countries like Australia, Thailand, etc...

I still don't believe him killing 600 deers on one day.... :roll:

What we did was invited every hunter we knew to the ranch and formed a line to walk from one side of the ranch to the other side, in effect we pretty much trapped them in a corner. With about 50-60 hunters there we was able to shot alot of deers that day.

This isn't your typical sit and wait for a deer to show up, this is pretty much entrapment and shooting them all down. the majority of the meat went to shelters and homeless food programs. We had to split the load of deers between 5 processing center as not a single one could handle all of them at the same time.

It's not the first and isn't the last time this has taken place.

Of course there´re crocodile farm in Thailand ... It´s not just Florida who have crocs farm but other countries like Australia, Thailand, etc...

just want to make sure with you - alligator and crocodiles are different.

What we did was invited every hunter we knew to the ranch and formed a line to walk from one side of the ranch to the other side, in effect we pretty much trapped them in a corner. With about 50-60 hunters there we was able to shot alot of deers that day.

This isn't your typical sit and wait for a deer to show up, this is pretty much entrapment and shooting them all down. the majority of the meat went to shelters and homeless food programs. We had to split the load of deers between 5 processing center as not a single one could handle all of them at the same time.

It's not the first and isn't the last time this has taken place.

sssshhheeeeeiiittttt. dude invite me next time :cool2:

Oh and a High fence ranch is a ranch that has a 8-9 feet tall fence built around it and the deers are not known to jump higher then 5-6 ft. So pretty much what deer population was in that 1,000-1,500 acres (Not sure how much but it's in the thousands of acres)of ranch was trapped in the ranch.

It's a pretty dense population down there and it's not uncommon to see 20-30 deers per acres sometime.

You posted "gator".

Don't you know that alligators and crocodiles are two different animals?

You posted "gator".

Don't you know that alligators and crocodiles are two different animals?

Florida Gators are going to be beaten down and won't play in a Bowl this year! LOL

I'm talking about College football by the way. just kidding around.

Heh heh Sorry, my dear friend. Thinkin' about livin' in Alaska one day so you can have your share with Alaska hunters' wild game meats up there ? :fingersx:

By the way, I don't mind to share gator meat with you since I live in Florida now. :giggle:

I haven't tried gator yet, but hoping to try some soon when I move toward east Texas. But I heard they taste the same as rattlesnake, and if i had to describe it here is the best I can do, The texture of the meat is like chicken, but have bones like a fish. The taste of it is somewhat similar to chicken, but it has a certain twang of a taste you might say. I am assuming this is the diet of the snake coming through instead what the chicken eats.

but either way it's good enough for me to go snake hunting every so often! LOL Plus I am looking for a good pattern in a skin to make a nice cowboy hat band. You don't see that on many hats now a days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back