Deaf people ate fool if they vote for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess me shooting a coyote with a .50 caliber rifle makes me a killer, just because I think it is funnier to watch them go poof! Instead of hearing in the News of kids getting bitten by a coyote.

Yeah, the dingo took my baby.

Yeah, the dingo took my baby.

Here in Texas there is a Quantine out on coyote due to the high population of coyotes with Rabies. Use to hear it all the time on the news and radio of someone getting attacked by them.

Up North I hear of the Deer population is so bad that the deers are doing alot of damage to cars on the highway and damaging crops.

Here in the south we have a over populating deer population and the game wardens are talking about increasing the deer limits per season since there is a decrease in hunters.

It's a check and balance system.

Don't think it was much to do with fear. It was just disgusting.

I get it now....the wolves; I agree but I was referring to the speaker's references to CC and that kind of trivial stuff. As if she thinks (well, there are probably some) who would cast their vote on such nonsense....

Here in Texas there is a Quantine out on coyote due to the high population of coyotes with Rabies. Use to hear it all the time on the news and radio of someone getting attacked by them.

Up North I hear of the Deer population is so bad that the deers are doing alot of damage to cars on the highway and damaging crops.

Here in the south we have a over populating deer population and the game wardens are talking about increasing the deer limits per season since there is a decrease in hunters.

It's a check and balance system.

There is a reason why they are overpopulating. It's because we are changing their bio-environment at a rapid rate that it throws off the balance. Therefore, people end up having to kill deers who are starving to death due to lack of food.

Mmm... Gator tail meat sounds about good now :)

Oh I fish also.

Shhhh.

I get it now....the wolves; I agree but I was referring to the speaker's references to CC and that kind of trivial stuff. As if she thinks (well, there are probably some) who would cast their vote on such nonsense....

Then don't cast your pearls, dude. No wonder little Sheba never came back. :lol:

Well, don't forget that Prince Charles with his hunters in England killed foxes and stags ( deers ) for sport. And, no body didn't say anythin' about them. :cool:

Oh yesssssss.... there´re protest against fox hunting in England for YEARS. Oh yessss they call Royal family nasty names.

Oh yesssssss.... there´re protest against fox hunting in England. Oh yessss they call Royal family nasty names. They are fighting to ban fox hunting for years.

futile.....

I would like to hunt a fox, oh yea, I already have. Pretty thing up close!

Hate to see them wolves esp pups being killed. Duh whatever the reasons why Palin passed the law allowing the wolf killings in Alaska... I wouldn't support for it either unless there are a good reason behind their law (apart from killing pups).

BUT yet it doesn't make sense about those Obama supporters support the abortion which kills much, much more babies (that's million humans) across the States for years (and still do) yet those same people don't scream about. This part should be far aloud as an issue than killing wolves and pups. :roll:

However, I applaud Obama for the captioning available for the deaf.

For me, both candidates aren't great ones and makes it so difficult for me to decide which to vote for till I weigh them out next week. Also I'm not into politics that much like others.

Only something else to increase your perspective, otherwise.

We had a big discussion here not long ago about an eradication program of a set limit of the wolf population.

i think this whole wolf hunting talk is tiring. we already had a thread about it which got locked and then ANOTHER thread for it. There are hunters and PETA people... things are not going to end in agreement tonight or tomorrow or next week or next century.

I completely agree it is disgusting..

And I also noticed she constantly repeating herself when she says "Deaf people who vote for McCain and Palin are fools"

Ok ok I got the point :roll:

I applaud Obama for having closed captions available on his site, way to go!!

We had a big discussion here not long ago about an eradication program of a set limit of the wolf population.

:nods: and there's another thread about it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back