Deaf people ate fool if they vote for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to see them wolves esp pups being killed. Duh whatever the reasons why Palin passed the law allowing the wolf killings in Alaska... I wouldn't support for it either unless there are a good reason behind their law (apart from killing pups).

There're 2 debate threads over Palin and wolves few months ago. (one lock and one open thread).

BUT yet it doesn't make sense about those Obama supporters support the abortion which kills much, much more babies (that's million humans) across the States for years (and still do) yet those same people don't scream about. This part should be far aloud as an issue than killing wolves and pups. :roll:

The camparison you made is a fallicious because they are total different...

Wolves/pups are OUTSIDE of mother's womb. They were being shot to kill by Palin's people.

Human fetus is INSIDE of mother's womb. (fetus removal)

However, I applaud Obama for the captioning available for the deaf.

What a wonderful thoughful of Obama, isn't he? I was like wow when I saw his websites.

I completely agree it is disgusting..

Yes, I agree that it's disgusting since we learn from 2 debate threads over Palin and wolves/bears and pups/cubs few months ago.

And I also noticed she constantly repeating herself when she says "Deaf people who vote for McCain and Palin are fools"

Yes, she should say "The people who vote for McCain and Palin are fools" instead of "Deaf" or "Hearing" people.....

I applaud Obama for having closed captions available on his site, way to go!!

Ditto

i think this whole wolf hunting talk is tiring. we already had a thread about it which got locked and then ANOTHER thread for it. There are hunters and PETA people... things are not going to end in agreement tonight or tomorrow or next week or next century.

:giggle: That's why I won't create a thread over fox hunting issues... :giggle:

We had a big discussion here not long ago about an eradication program of a set limit of the wolf population.

No, bears and wolves population is too low to mooses and Alaska animals accord Alaska Wildlife websites at 2 another threads.

Oh yea, they did....do your homework.

Already did long before you posted. We both don't see the same what we both think. Understand ? We are here to disagree to agree or agree to disagree.

Already did long before you posted. We both don't see the same what we both think. Understand ? We are here to disagree to agree or agree to disagree.

But why you ask us question " Well, don't forget that Prince Charles with his hunters in England killed foxes and stags ( deers ) for sport. And, no body didn't say anythin' about them." when you already know?

:confused:

It's animal control. We hunt coyotes all year long here in Texas cause we are trying to control the population due to rabies.

It's just a form of animal control and nothing more.

I've cleared out some deers in a high fence ranch, and since he is trying to build a ranch of big body and rack deers we needed to kill off the small wild bucks and does.

I think we ended up killing 600 deers that day.

I shot 25 of them myself.

Oh, yea, I voted for McCain.

When I used to live in Haines, Alaska ( about 1,200 overpopulation ), I had a friend of mine who came down to visit me. He brought me some caribou sausages. He is a hunter. Ohhh, that meat tasted sooo GOOD! He made caribou sausages himself. Very delicious! Yummmy....
I also visited one big store, they have all meat games for sellin'. ;)

Yes, she should say "The people who vote for McCain and Palin are fools" instead of "Deaf" or "Hearing" people.....

Sorry but I have to disagree with you here. I don't think she should be calling anyone a fool because some may have a good reason to vote for McCain.:shrug:

And no, I did not vote for McCain and is not planning on to either.

But why you ask us question " Well, don't forget that Prince Charles with his hunters in England killed foxes and stags ( deers ) for sport. And, no body didn't say anythin' about them." when you already know?

:confused:

It is NOT a question. There's NO question mark.

When I used to live in Haines, Alaska ( about 1,200 overpopulation ), I had a friend of mine who came down to visit me. He brought me some caribou sausages. He is a hunter. Ohhh, that meat tasted sooo GOOD! He made caribou sausages himself. Very delicious! Yummmy....
I also visited one big store, they have all meat games for sellin'. ;)

:mad2: where's my share?

Sorry but I have to disagree with you here. I don't think she should be calling anyone a fool because some may have a good reason to vote for McCain.:shrug:

And no, I did not vote for McCain and is not planning on to either.

I offer my suggestion to follow what she wrote, to correct her title "The people" instead of "Deaf" or "Hearing" people ....... because it's a neutral word.

Well, each person entitle her/his opinion why he/she think the people are fool to vote McCain... My point is use as neutral way "The people" instead of "Deaf" or "Hearing" people... that's all.

It is NOT a question. There's NO question mark.

Okay, I should say that you "said" instead of "question"... Yes, you said "And, no body didn't say anythin' about them"... when you already know long...?

:mad2: where's my share?

Heh heh Sorry, my dear friend. Thinkin' about livin' in Alaska one day so you can have your share with Alaska hunters' wild game meats up there ? :fingersx:

By the way, I don't mind to share gator meat with you since I live in Florida now. :giggle:

Interesting... What it taste alike?

Remember, I do not against to kill animals for the foods...

Heh heh Sorry, my dear friend. Thinkin' about livin' in Alaska one day so you can have your share with Alaska hunters' wild game meats up there ? :fingersx:

By the way, I don't mind to share gator meat with you since I live in Florida now. :giggle:

:barf:

My hubby had been tasted gator meat in Thailand and said that it taste alike chicken... I refused to taste it... :cold:

Okay, I should say that you "said" instead of "question"... Yes, you said "And, no body didn't say anythin' about them"... when you already know long...?

Well, I read lots of books about Prince Charles and his background at that time before Princess Diana was killed. I also read about Sarah Palin. That was how I got to know about them. I am surprised that people don't complaint about Prince Charles for huntin' the foxes and stags. They complaint about Sarah Palin for killin' the wolves. I find this ridiculous and bs around nowdays.

Interesting... What it taste alike?

Remember, I do not against to kill animals for the foods...

It tasted like ...umm, almost like beef jerky but it is more moist, not dry. Easy to chew. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back